drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
The game lacks a real good pacing. At first sight, every girl fall in love with the MC, even the daughters... where is the build up? where is the tension :/
I agree, it seams to be the case with many VN's. It's an all or nothing relationship. But the hard part is getting all the images and the dialogues to work which is a huge time consumption and if it's a one person team it's likely to lack true depth with build up.

in MCs pants?
lol, true!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
If you didn't end Petra's route at the first chance and later refused her sexual advances... She promised to get revenge.... Anyone knows what is the consequences? I really can't follow multiple play through...
This game has fake choices... Meaning your choice doesn't matter at all... Or maybe it has continuity problems.... Because some of the things happening in the game doesn't make much sense.... Few people already pointed out this continuity problems... I got one with petra and Vanessa.... There was never any talk about sharing Vanessa with petra... But, mc was talking about not sharing Vanessa with petra before sleep..... Another one was, I never spend my time with Hannah learning IT program.... But later she came to the house and offered mc the second lesson.....

Last edited:

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I agree, it seams to be the case with many VN's. It's an all or nothing relationship. But the hard part is getting all the images and the dialogues to work which is a huge time consumption and if it's a one person team it's likely to lack true depth with build up.
I think that it is not a sign for "bad dev" but it is, for me a sign for "this game will never really appeal to me". There are so much 1dev games who succeeded at having a good pacing. Take for an incest setting the game "once in a lifetime"; there was a good pacing, with evolution in the situation.

I don't really play to "unlock all" and most of the time, I will just end playing when i reach the ending i wanted. Rare are the games where i do a second run. There may be college king and being a dik coming to mind (being a dik, i played like 5-6 times fully already) but those are not even finished. Once in a lifetime, Now and then will be played again. I just have to wait a bit "to forget" them and enjoy them - again - when I play them next time.

Reactions: drconfused

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The game lacks a real good pacing. At first sight, every girl fall in love with the MC, even the daughters... where is the build up? where is the tension :/
Some people (like myself) just want a happy game, where everything goes right, no drama, no fight, nothing, just happiness. I personally leave the bad stuff for the real world, this game is not perfect, but in my opinion is getting there.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Some people (like myself) just want a happy game, where everything goes right, no drama, no fight, nothing, just happiness. I personally leave the bad stuff for the real world, this game is not perfect, but in my opinion is getting there.
Yeah, overall I don't play harem, incest, fuckfest games... But when I do I want them to be happy harem, incest, fuckfest games with a minimum of drama. I am worried as to how much the drama will impact the storyline but I will wait and see before calling it quits because this game has some great looking renders and I like the slow burn with the girls.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Spoofy

Aug 14, 2017
so, it seems i am not the only one that has a problem with running the game as soon as the Vanessa Pool Scene. Did i get that right that the ipatch is the problem? Sorry if that has already been answered but it´s not really clear to me

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
I do not understand.. I've reached the end (the scene with Chloe about returning Brad's drugs and giving him $ 1,500) but apart from Petra, MC doesn't have sex with anyone?!.. That's it?!.. (I used ipatch and walkthrough mode "combined, vers. 7.1)

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone else do the math at the beginning of the game? According to the narrator/MC he met the girls 16 years ago...but he was also arrested and imprisoned for the last 16 years? Also, their mother died a year after they got together...but he was already in prison by then? The girls never had time to get to know him, nor him get to know them...or even for him and their mother to get to know eachother. How is this still a thing after 7 updates? This is my third attempt to play this game in hopes that I will not be as disappointed as the first time...and so far its not a good start.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok...what the actual fuck? Talking with Petra about how Teagan will get a nice commission and how it would be nice for MC to get some money and all of a sudden...no warning or dialogue or anything...MC is flicking her bean and Petra is complaining that itbisnt his mouth. I'm all for lewd scenes but that transition was beyond confusing. Not the only problem with this story so far, but definately among the worst. How can the player be expected to get immersed in the game/story with completely unrealistic, random, confusing, and pointless shifts like that.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Ok...what the actual fuck? Talking with Petra about how Teagan will get a nice commission and how it would be nice for MC to get some money and all of a sudden...no warning or dialogue or anything...MC is flicking her bean and Petra is complaining that itbisnt his mouth. I'm all for lewd scenes but that transition was beyond confusing. Not the only problem with this story so far, but definately among the worst. How can the player be expected to get immersed in the game/story with completely unrealistic, random, confusing, and pointless shifts like that.
Apparently from some posts before, if you do not like those rushed events, you are not enjoying "happy games". I do not understand how bad writing is considered "making happy game without drama".

Reactions: drconfused

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Apparently from some posts before, if you do not like those rushed events, you are not enjoying "happy games". I do not understand how bad writing is considered "making happy game without drama".
There's "rushed" and then there's completely skipping an entire portion of the conversation. I don't mind "rushed" stories...they aren't the best, but at least they get us to the lewds...there was no dialogue at all about how horny she was or her (or him) wanting to be lewd. It was "Teagan will get more money" "yeah I could use more money" "oh god your finger feels good on my pussy but I wanted your mouth". No talk about why his finger went there, not even a "my pussy has a job for you"

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Looking at the code of the game (PC 7.1extra), if you went from Petra's commission line directly to touching Petra, you absolutely skipped several lines of transition there, with Petra propositioning the MC in one way or another depending on point totals. I've spoilered the relevant code blocks below.

If you're NOT getting that, you are either skipping too many dialogue lines, or you're using a mod that took those lines out, or you're using an otherwise broken version of the game. Tell me which version, and I'd be happy to take a look at that version's code to figure out what's different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that then leads to a scene after a bit more talking.

If you're at 0 Petra points, you still have transition to her groping the MC:
And into a scene.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Looking at the code of the game (PC 7.1extra), if you went from Petra's commission line directly to touching Petra, you absolutely skipped several lines of transition there, with Petra propositioning the MC in one way or another depending on point totals. I've spoilered the relevant code blocks below.

If you're NOT getting that, you are either skipping too many dialogue lines, or you're using a mod that took those lines out, or you're using an otherwise broken version of the game. Tell me which version, and I'd be happy to take a look at that version's code to figure out what's different.

And that then leads to a scene after a bit more talking.

If you're at 0 Petra points, you still have transition to her groping the MC:
And into a scene.
I'm running the android version...and just for a test I am playing the "story mode" on romantic instead of "game mode" where you make choices to gain points. As I said before, its not the only issue, but it is a HUGE gap in the playthrough.

Thanatos1998

Feb 5, 2019
Sex scene with petra cant play mini game and glitch when you try to use other pass skipping mini game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day08script.rpy", line 810, in script
if minigames == 0:
File "game/day08script.rpy", line 810, in <module>
if minigames == 0:
NameError: name 'minigames' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/day08script.rpy", line 810, in script
if minigames == 0:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/day08script.rpy", line 810, in <module>
if minigames == 0:
NameError: name 'minigames' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
16 years later! episode7.1extra
Fri May 13 19:28:03 2022

hp53

May 13, 2022
Pretty decent story and choices for an AVN. Not top tier as I would really like to pursue an intimate relationship with the youngest daughter (or all), but doesn't seem possible (maybe I was "too nice"?)

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes