Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Seems slightly better than it was at update 3. Still kinda a MNF clone, but not a STRAIGHT copy anymore. The conversation with Petra about the "details" of helping her move/renovate is still weird as fuck though (I think on day 3 or 4): its basically "hey, Teagan got a better sale from me and I'm paying more for the house" "I wonder if Petra is trying to tell me that she can't pay me much for helping her" then BAM "oh yeah, MC, stick that finger in my pussy". There is no actual conversation...not even any lead up dialogue to the lewds. The entire scene makes no sense. Its not bad, but it feels rushed, incomplete, and uncared for...especially considering that it has been like that since it was first added. If the scene was just added as an afterthought then its maybe best to take it out altogether...if its meant to be important to the story then PLEASE finish it already. The game dialogue is clunky enough as it is without incomplete scenes.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
is it my imagination or did the girls get thicker between updates? I seem to think that they were thinner before. Maybe he is worried about rule 7? anyways ... annoying.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
It gives me a bug that I can't skip, with the two eldest daughters in Corruption and the youngest daughter in Romance

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Really enjoying this game altough it could really use a bit more erotic content mixed in with the story that and maybe a clearer walkthrough to help collect missing scenes or a better relationship tracker for the characters since other than the daughters i have no clue if i'm making any head way with the other characters.
Oh by the way found a bug.
screenshot0007.png
1670410996394.png

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Playing in "Read mode" after Felicia told MC that she talked with Amanda about their relationship, MC goes to sleep and the morning begins with the attached error message

PS: and another error message when MC decides to put sunscreen on Tegan - the second attachment

PPS: and yet another error

PPPS: andanother

From here on the game is one error after the other, absolutely unenjoyable

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The way the author coded events is stupid.

There are two paths but the way you navigate them makes no sense at all. It's literally keep one step D above 0 and the dom content triggers how that affects each person why do the other two affect a game-over with the person talking I dunno it makes absolutely no sense.

Reactions: Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
good game but too many women.I would prefer the game to focus on the two beautiful daughters.
In real life they say (that he who flirts with many women in the end doesn't fuck any of them).:KEK:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BTLD

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
how to open this scene in the game? what should be done for this?
its pretty close to the beginning of the game when the MC falls asleep and has the erotic dream about Felicia. if your on the good path you get a romantic scene with her riding in his lap, if your on the bad route you get this scene which is MC having rough sex with her and basically raping her (gotta make all the mean responses while keeping your points high enough to avoid a game over). i usually and still go for the romance option, but this scene is early on in the "jerk" route and i thought id try it just to see the difference, but wasnt really into being an asshole so i just went back to romance! thats the only reason i know how to get this scene.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ThatFeelTemp

Feb 22, 2019
16 Years Later! Episode 8.3 Extra + Walkthrough Mod. Enjoy!

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Walkthrough Mod:
Could someone change the links in the OP for the MOD and the Ipatch since they are in different links?

Reactions: Punto

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
The game doesn't seem very well put together. With games like this I like to do multiple playthroughs where I focus on one character relationship at a time, but here, while I'm doing a Tegan centric run Felicia still acts like we've been getting smoochy every other scene...

Reactions: Sombramain22

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The game doesn't seem very well put together. With games like this I like to do multiple playthroughs where I focus on one character relationship at a time, but here, while I'm doing a Tegan centric run Felicia still acts like we've been getting smoochy every other scene...
That is because it's not there is no such thing as a Tegan centric route. There are only two routes Dom and Romance except tegan which you can decline.

Every negative interaction results in a -1 score. Every positive interaction results in a +1 score. If all three girls have - scores you get a game over but if two of the three girls have a negative score and the other a 0 score the game continues. Like huh.

Every interaction is governed by whether the girl has a greater or less than 0 score. +0 eq romance, -0 eq dom. Thats it. It is just mindnumbingly dumb way to design a game.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes