-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
there's nothing... the game finish at the end of the last update ...
That shouldn't be the case. You might try to load an autosave (the "A" page of saves) near the end of Ep7.1 (but not at the very end of it) and continue with that, in case your save is too close to the transition from Episode 7 to 8 or something. I'm not sure why your previous saves aren't working, but I can confirm that there definitely is more content with this release and at least some old saves should still work. Maybe there's a bug with a particular path / past set of choices. I really wouldn't know.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I wonder if the dev thought through the fashion show part. 5 outfits, rating scale 1-5. That means 3125 possible combinations without feedback for max points.

maruta

Feb 16, 2018
There is an error called missing label 'd9felphoto2' when you refuse to fuck Thegan in the sofa and you can't ignore it, the game just crashes.

There is other missing shit too, in the pool, but this one you can ignore.

Both errors are either in the android version and in the regular version, so I guess we should wait the next patch?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wonder if the dev thought through the fashion show part. 5 outfits, rating scale 1-5. That means 3125 possible combinations without feedback for max points.
FFR:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, I agree there should be an indicator other than just dialogue to show whether you guessed right or not.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I peeked into the script. Such senseless lottery, especially when the only 5 point outfit is the 3rd one...
Ofc, if someone got frustrated enough, they could just note Hannah's points before starting, and after finishing open with a save editor to make her score 5 points higher than before the show began.

But yeah, for sure. I don't remember the dialogue being clear enough (even in response to a wrong choice) to know for sure whether you got a point or not. At least if it were, you could back up and make the choice again for whatever outfit she was trying on. But with unclear responses right after each, you're just as likely to choose right but think you didn't, roll back, and then choose wrong.

Reactions: maankamara
Nov 10, 2019
December 7
The game author has released their own walkthrough mod, but even with that installed it apparently still needs ipatch-ing, so I will not be making the walkthrough part for the new version and will instead make just an ipatch mod,

It will take me a few days to update this since I just now got the files, but I'll get this done as soon as I am able, please be patient. Thank you. :)

December 6th - see above, plans changed.
On Discord, and here, it's been mentioned that there is an Extended version which has its own "walkthrough" (I think), but the 8.3 version here does not appear to be the Extended version. (It has the existing Read Mode and Game Mode choices at the start, but no highlighted choices.) I also did not get the game ahead of time, so I'm in the same boat as all of you.

Info below is for game versions prior to 8.3

I put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough for this VN, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to awarded points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Thanks for sticking with the most important part :devilish::LOL::p

Reactions: Macgamer

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Did a quick and dirty ipatch fix using the official walkthrough files. I am sure there will be some lines that still don't read quite right but I edited the intro, where you name each main character and removed "step" from all the script files. This only works if you want the official walkthrough, using game mode and want most of the "step" stuff gone. Unzip and place the folder in the main game folder, overwrite when asked. If you want everything fixed, you can wait for the original ipatch modder to finish going over it with a fine tooth comb.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
16YearsLater-EP8.3Extra
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Give error when I want sing in

Xpress

Jan 25, 2018
16YearsLater-EP8.3Extra
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
torrent not working

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
torrent not working
working just fine: 1670528064776.png

but i bet you either didnt log in at all (no wonder it wouldnt work, duh), or you logged in and insta clicked on the torrent. ya gotta refresh the page first before attempting to download a torrent. so kill that torrent, log in, refresh, then get the torrent. and if you still have problems with the magnet, use the torrent file instead.

kareu

Dec 28, 2019
December 7
The game author has released their own walkthrough mod, but even with that installed it apparently still needs ipatch-ing, so I will not be making the walkthrough part for the new version and will instead make just an ipatch mod,

It will take me a few days to update this since I just now got the files, but I'll get this done as soon as I am able, please be patient. Thank you. :)

December 6th - see above, plans changed.
On Discord, and here, it's been mentioned that there is an Extended version which has its own "walkthrough" (I think), but the 8.3 version here does not appear to be the Extended version. (It has the existing Read Mode and Game Mode choices at the start, but no highlighted choices.) I also did not get the game ahead of time, so I'm in the same boat as all of you.

Info below is for game versions prior to 8.3

I put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough for this VN, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to awarded points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Where is the links for 8.3

• Angry
Reactions: binglebangles

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Can somebody please tell me how to get this damn standing doggy style scene with Vanessa ?? Dude just lets her ride him and nuts inside her coz in my playthrough her anorexic spoiled lil bitch 'ruins the mood'.:mad::cautious:

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes