Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
TheSidewinder Wetdreamwalker There is a bug in the scene where we have sex with petra and make her cum twice, then choose to cum inside her. I'm not sure if it's related to the WT/incest or the game itself that's why I tagged you both. After she pays you she says she's glad you didn't cum inside, when I clearly chose the option. here is a pic of her saying i didn't. if she's ovulating i want to knock her up. my mini game numbers were 48/24

I just tried the scene with only the official WT mod installed and she still tells me I didn't come inside, when I did
i just tried doing it without playing the mini game, cum inside, then she tells me she's glad i didnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know anything about coding, just a shot in the dark here. But it says if d8crampie == 1 then it should play the correct scene? But doing a search d8crampie isn't anywhere else in the script. Shouldn't d8crampie also be in the script up near where the wording is for the cum inside choice so it triggers??

if d8crampie == 1:
scene sylday8207
with Dissolve(0.5)
pe "And I really hope you didn't knock me up... I think I'm in my 9th or 10th day..."
mc "{i}Oh fuck me! Ovulation, the last fucking thing I needed... maybe I really should have pulled my dick out...{/i}"

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Still get some "step" sentences with the Ipatch mod
Where, exactly? In which file?

(I just re-checked my mod files and saw no step-anything in them. Keep in mind my mod only has the files for "Game Mode", it doesn't touch the files for "Read Mode", neither Romantic or Rude paths.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Where, exactly? In which file?

(I just re-checked my mod files and saw no step-anything in them. Keep in mind my mod only has the files for "Game Mode", it doesn't touch the files for "Read Mode", neither Romantic or Rude paths.
ah, I'm playing in read mode, that must be it then

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Why does read mode recommend looking at Felicia's butt on the romantic route if it gives negative points?
I have noticed that quite often those points don't make sense. Somtimes it's simple and obvious and sometimes it seems wrong.
This update was mostly a long and quite boring bikini show anyway, there was not much to do or see especially if you are in a romance route.
At this rate we will still be teasing and peeping in two or three years i guess!

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Game Mode also has many inconsistencies, referencing events that didn't happen or characters talking like they were around when you said certain things when they weren't, I would recommend Read Mode just because of that.

Also, the name you give the MC isn't always registered either, Chloe still calls the MC "Father" on several occasions, instead of the custom name.

Last edited:
Reactions: juan palote

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Game Mode also has many inconsistencies, referencing events that didn't happen or characters talking like they were around when you said certain things when they weren't, I would recommend Read Mode just because of that.

Also, the name you give the MC isn't always registered either, Chloe still calls the MC "Father" on several occasions, instead of the custom name.
Yeah, but unfortunately we dont have an iPatch for the mode that makes the most sense

LazerBeef

Jul 30, 2020
I don't know what I am doing wrong, but the combined mod is not giving me ipatch settings. The game still refers to the daughters as step daughters. It does show the point values for decisions though. Is anyone else running into this issue?
And for the record, yes I chose game mode

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I don't know what I am doing wrong, but the combined mod is not giving me ipatch settings. The game still refers to the daughters as step daughters. It does show the point values for decisions though. Is anyone else running into this issue?
And for the record, yes I chose game mode
Game mode is working fo me, read mode doesnt have an ipatch

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
December 10 - Mod UPDATED to fix two bugs in base game, please redownload the mod and apply, overwriting when requested.

December 9
This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.
If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

December 7
The game author has released their own walkthrough mod, but even with that installed it apparently still needs ipatch-ing, so I will not be making the walkthrough part for the new version and will instead make just an ipatch mod,

It will take me a few days to update this since I just now got the files, but I'll get this done as soon as I am able, please be patient. Thank you.
:)

December 6th - see above, plans changed.
On Discord, and here, it's been mentioned that there is an Extended version which has its own "walkthrough" (I think), but the 8.3 version here does not appear to be the Extended version. (It has the existing Read Mode and Game Mode choices at the start, but no highlighted choices.) I also did not get the game ahead of time, so I'm in the same boat as all of you.

Info below is for game versions prior to 8.3

I put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough for this VN, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to awarded points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't want to be a pain but is there any way to get a dif link. I can not get any mega.nz links to work they are all blocked for me.

Reactions: maikelblack
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes