Apr 26, 2019
I've done every +Hannah option but when I have the option to kiss her it acts like she doesn't like me. Am I doing something wrong or is the mod messed up?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I've done every +Hannah option but when I have the option to kiss her it acts like she doesn't like me. Am I doing something wrong or is the mod messed up?
yeah, you only get +3 on either option, but I figured out that it somehow depends on your love points with Felicia, if they're in the negative you'll get the correct amount of points added/removed for your choice, I found out through save editing, as I had a suspicion about it, so this is not a mod issue but a bug the dev needs to fix, or it's a thing that needs to be fixed in the mod and it should say "depending on your relationship with Felicia".

Last edited:

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
good game, i kind of got confused in the pool scenes at the end I feel like it was going round and round.

I also modified the script to uncle/nieces

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
or it's a thing that needs to be fixed in the mod and it should say "depending on your relationship with Felicia".
Yah, if you don't kiss her, and your felicia relationship is high, specifically the reason you give is that you don't want to betray Felicia, and she thinks that's sweet. So in that case, the relationship with Felicia is definitely supposed to influence it. Consequently, I think the relationship with Felicia is what's supposed to influence it in both cases.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
December 10 - Mod UPDATED to fix two bugs in base game, please redownload the mod and apply, overwriting when requested.
Hey, I found 2 possible bugs as well, just wanted to check to make sure they're not the ones you fixed (as I think I downloaded the latest version of your mod).

1. There is code in the game to get $200 the second time with Petra, if you made her orgasm twice. But, the code is unreachable, since it first checks that you made her orgasm once, and skips the second check if so.

2. If you say you won't visit hannah on day 7, then change your mind, it doesn't set day7gohannah. Seeing as everything else that checks day7gohannah talks about how you visited her, and the visits are identical either way, it probably is supposed to.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Those are actually bugs in the base game which the dev would have to fix. My mod didn't change the branch logic, all I changed was some text (and prevented losing a point in a couple places).

Reactions: SnowyS

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Dev... I'll be honest here, that lip ring piercing that Hannah wears is horrid! It looks like a warthog tooth! It really doesn't suit her. If you don't want to remove it totally then at least change it to a less obtrusive one, very thin or perhaps a little stud?

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Those are actually bugs in the base game which the dev would have to fix. My mod didn't change the branch logic, all I changed was some text (and prevented losing a point in a couple places).
Well, it looks like the dev has been active on here before, so: Wetdreamwalker
2 possible bugs:

1. There is code in the game to get $200 the second time with Petra, if you made her orgasm twice. But, the code is unreachable, since it first checks that you made her orgasm once, and skips the second check if so.

2. If you say you won't visit hannah on day 7, then change your mind, it doesn't set day7gohannah. Seeing as everything else that checks day7gohannah talks about how you visited her, and the day 7 visit is identical either way, it probably is supposed to.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Wetdreamwalker
Just wanted to thank you for the update. Really enjoying your VN. Thanks for your hard work especially given the personal challenges you've faced. Looking forward to the next installment. Thanks once more.

Mar 12, 2018
Not a bad game, I like it so far, the only issues I have seen is I would Proofread your text again and the Name Change does not always work, in some cases it reverts back to the original names when people are talking to the Mc and family.

Reactions: misterx2999

bonomo

Jun 25, 2021
what are the used assets of the characters, I couldn't find them, I thought it would have a fan art section but I couldn't find it either.

misterx2999

May 31, 2022
Congrats to the dev! I loved the game, really liked the pacing and the characters (especially Chloe and Felicia :love: ) Keep up the good work! I'll be looking for the next update.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Seems like day 8 Petra creampie isn't working as expected. Looking at the script it seems the variable is never touched upon making the decision where to come.
Had that problem. Thankfully I had URM running so I could correct it but certainly an issue that'll cause future issues for anyone who creampied her.

On another note I wonder if the Chloe scene where one can or not touch her feet will act as a way to filter out future feet content or if it's just related to her in particular.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Update from Dev!

Episode 9.
Hi my Dear Friends!
I wish you all a happy new year! I hope everyone had a pleasant holiday season. :)
Work on episode 9 will be completed soon. It will be ready in about 2-3 weeks.
I will make an episode of similar length to the last update.
Have a great day!

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i hope the dev consider a gallery/replay mode or some of our modders maybe can do the miracle
and we need a proof reading i saw often spell errors switched letters ect.
really good so far i dont like the darkthemed hints like human trafficking (petras dad) or that emmas dad is a friend/client of him also the plot with brad threathening some of the girls

happy new year and stay sound and good luck with the game i hope we get soon more content

Reactions: RhazzesDarkk

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i hope the dev consider a gallery/replay mode or some of our modders maybe can do the miracle
and we need a proof reading i saw often spell errors switched letters ect.
really good so far i dont like the darkthemed hints like human trafficking (petras dad) or that emmas dad is a friend/client of him also the plot with brad threathening some of the girls

happy new year and stay sound and good luck with the game i hope we get soon more content
agreed also i think the brad thing is gonna end next update....i think possibly i hope

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes