LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I was under the impression that the devs themselves post it here, eventually. Or is that just certain developers? :unsure:
Bless your naive heart.

(Edited to add: Most full games and build versions on here are pirated. SOME developers choose to post their games here but most simply accept that their work will end up here whether they want it or not. A few devs try to control what gets posted but that rarely works and doesn't usually last.)

Last edited:

lazyseed45

Nov 5, 2019
16 Years Later! Episode 8.3 Extra + Walkthrough Mod. Enjoy!

PC:

Mac:

Android:

Walkthrough Mod:
Is it possible to re-upload these?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
December 10 - Mod UPDATED to fix two bugs in base game, please redownload the mod and apply, overwriting when requested.

December 9
This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.
If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

December 7
The game author has released their own walkthrough mod, but even with that installed it apparently still needs ipatch-ing, so I will not be making the walkthrough part for the new version and will instead make just an ipatch mod,

It will take me a few days to update this since I just now got the files, but I'll get this done as soon as I am able, please be patient. Thank you.
:)

December 6th - see above, plans changed.
On Discord, and here, it's been mentioned that there is an Extended version which has its own "walkthrough" (I think), but the 8.3 version here does not appear to be the Extended version. (It has the existing Read Mode and Game Mode choices at the start, but no highlighted choices.) I also did not get the game ahead of time, so I'm in the same boat as all of you.

Just so folks know, they are aware of the new update. Also said might be a day or two before it's ready.

Reactions: Tarakis

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I mainly just care about the ipatch, not the WT. This game has the incest tag and so I'm surprised there isn't an official mod for it already.
Patreon.

He does the i-patch too, don't think the game originally had it, and was patched in by them, forgive me as it's been a long time since I've played, long enough I don't even have previous versions anymore. If you click the spoiler tab in his post, they have i-patch separate as well.

Sep 29, 2017
Patreon.

He does the i-patch too, don't think the game originally had it, and was patched in by them, forgive me as it's been a long time since I've played, long enough I don't even have previous versions anymore. If you click the spoiler tab in his post, they have i-patch separate as well.
Previous version had just the combo mod so wasn't sure if the ipatch only isn't a thing anymore

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else unable to make any choices in episode 9? I kept seeing "If you choose X" and then the story pushed ahead without letting me choose or even showing a second choice in the first place.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I get that you are so proud to be gaming here, would it be too subtle of you
to not anger attract powers not so friendly to such content and actually
get to have your cake and eat it too with modesty?

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
Feb 14, 2023 - Updating the mod, should be done in a day (or two at most).

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.
If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Info below is for game versions prior to 9.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so much for this hard work!

My only question is does your mod for version 9.2 work for game version 9.2 Extra?

Reactions: Envoye
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes