magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
Somebody can explain me why to donwload this lastest version (9.2 Extra) because in the changelog menu, there is that :
v9.2 Extra
N/A

v8.3
N/A

In general I download a new version when there are some changes inside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucbr44

Apr 16, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd10hiromibefore'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "d10script2.rpyc", line 1964, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd10hiromibefore'.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
16 years later! episode9.2
Wed Feb 15 16:44:56 2023

Reactions: denen
May 13, 2018
Feb 14, 2023 - Updating the mod, should be done in a day (or two at most).

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.
If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Info below is for game versions prior to 9.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Appreciate you keeping this updated.

Is it easier, from an update perspective, to de-couple the i-patch from the walkthrough?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I guess it would depend on how many times the game describes that the girls are not his. The Universal Renpy Mod can change the stepdaughter to just daughter. Any time game talks of the past that doesn't match up could be edit manually during PT.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
16 Years Later! [Ep. 9.2 Extra] [Wetdreamwalker] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,49 GB / 377 MB - SixteenYearsLater-Ep9.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,46 GB / 342 MB - SixteenYearsLater-Ep9.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~25,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

FALCO755

Mar 6, 2019
Feb 14, 2023 - Updating the mod, should be done in a day (or two at most).

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.
If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Info below is for game versions prior to 9.2

Sorry but I don't see the link for version 9.2

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Any sex with a "step" in the latest update or is he still just playing with the old lady next door?

Reactions: ksatnod

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, I've noticed the official walk through game mod (SYLwalkthroughday10), has been creating many Ren'py game error screens though my game. So I decided to save my game at the point where MC was just about to meet Emily, as I couldn't get past the continual loop of error screens which prevented the Emily meeting from properly happening. Many of the previous errors before the Emily meeting, were single errors that just needed to be ignored to progress...but without any story loss.

I then decided to check to see if the cause of the errors was from the installed wt mod, so I exited the game and renamed my (sixteenyearslaternb-episode9.2-pc_Modded) folder. (Renaming the folder allowed me to keep my game saves.) I then extracted a clean version of the game without installing the official WT mod, and then loaded my previous game save which has since worked great without any errors.

So, instead of waiting or using any of the wt mods...I decided to use the "0x52_URM tool" (I included it, incase anyone wants to use it) which allows a user to see what is behind most of the game choices, and this tool will not corrupt game saves like some some wt mods can. Also, while in game play....this tool will display a small in the top left-hand corner of your screen when ever a game choice or a game requirement check happens.

(Install...extract and place the 0x52_URM into your game folder, and run your game.)

Last edited:
Reactions: LOL32 and beko12345
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes