Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Looks to be an error with the "day9emmadate == 1" showing up as false despite having gone on said date, double checked my saves to make sure. I only caught it as I'm using URM.

Edit: Found a couple more that are showing as false despite seeing them in my previous saves, exclusively from day 9.

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
So, what's the verdict on the episode? Short & sweet? A bit short for my taste, though we did get some action at the very least...

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Ipatch do not work in read mode, i tried starting a new run and if you choose game mode there are the daughters but if you choose read mode are step-d

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Ipatch do not work in read mode, i tried starting a new run and if you choose game mode there are the daughters but if you choose read mode are step-d
Please re-read the info in my mod post... The mod only works for Game Mode (not Read Mode, nor Rude/Romance paths on Read Mode).

Reactions: groudor

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Try this. Download the 9.2 mod again, reinstall it and overwrite when asked.

(That error suggests you were using the 8.3 mod in game version 9.2)

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
For some reason, the startup screen says episode 9.2 but the content ends with a screen that says "end of chapter 8." My saves load OK and I am using the latest I-patch/walkthrough.
was wondering the same thing, did not see any other mention of it in the forum though

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
After several attempts at this game i'm almost done with my first playthrough. This is not a bad game but...

...jeeezz, i got a shitload of errors, plus there are features and events which don't work as obviously intended because of messy coding. A few examples:

- The relationship interface doesn't work properly
- Emma is labelled as Emily because both, Emma and Emily are defined as "em"
- On day eight, you are supposed to get $ 100 for each orgasm Petra reaches in the minigame. Instead you get max. $ 100, but only if you gave away $ 5 (!!!; not $ 0 or $10) during the encounter with Brad in the park. :ROFLMAO:

So, yeah, this game needs some serious testing.

I get this error on both versions without the mod installed
Another example. Scene is labelled "d10hiromitalk1", btw.

still not changed petra part my route with her is closed from the beginning but still talks as if it not closed
That's funny, because this actually seemed to work for me. :unsure:

Edit:
Some proofreading would be nice, too.

Reactions: hawk784563

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
After much reading done on this game forum, I have come to the conclusion that the Dev for this game can't live down his first folly of plagiarism. And all who call it out after he has done change things, are acting like a bunch of butt hurt babies. I get the guy did a bad thing in the beginning, But even Killer7 himself said he didn't care, but at the same time showed evidence of the dev saying he would pay him off like a bribe. But the dev has since changed a lot.
What I don't understand is that most have gone all crazy butt hurt baby over stuff that really is moot considering this is a pirate site and assets and scripts/game code get used across several games and very few have the same reactions as here. I know this is coming a little late as I just discovered the game in the last 24 hours. But DAMN man let the guy fix his fuck up jeez. Wetdreamwalker, I like what you have done after your folly and commend you on trying to make the game your own. Keep up the hardwork.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Sixteen Years Later Ep 13 with IC patched WT by TheSidewinder
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and a heap of other shit I've added along the way
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Can someone please explain to the dev that breaking and entering is not the same as murder or manslaughter?

Cause I hate being a minute into a game and reading something so stupid it ejects me right out of the experience like that.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Can someone please explain to the dev that breaking and entering is not the same as murder or manslaughter?

Cause I hate being a minute into a game and reading something so stupid it ejects me right out of the experience like that.
MC does go into more detail later on in the story, and it makes a bit more sense. Still not a great understanding of the proper function of the justice system, but fairly accurate description of the corruption in that system.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
MC does go into more detail later on in the story, and it makes a bit more sense. Still not a great understanding of the proper function of the justice system, but fairly accurate description of the corruption in that system.

I can get the justice system being corrupt and railroading someone unjustly for a killing they're not responsible for, but if that were the case, then the MC shouldn't be all 'I killed a man' about it. The crime, the punishment, and the MC's words all don't make sense. For any one of them to be true, the other two need to be changed.

Reactions: notBatman747

Curtwine

Oct 25, 2017
OK - I see now. The glitch in the mod is just in the caption that appears on the last screen of the episode. If you install the I-patch/walkthrough as you get to the end of the Chloe sleepover it erroneously says that "you have reached the end of chapter 8" when in fact you have reached the end of chapter 9.2. The mod seems to work fine and the content is the same. Without the mod installed, when you reach the same endpoint of the content in the Chloe sleepover, it correctly says "you have reached the end of Chapter 9". The ending point is the same, so the mod does not miss out on any content, it just has the wrong caption at the end. I had no other problems with the mod ......

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 77 Votes