Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Can the walkthrough mod be updated to include Dark/Rough/rude path choices in game mode?

I assumed I had to get the points as low as possible to get on dark path but it seems like that just gets you closer to game over

Last edited:

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
16 Years Later! [Ep. 9.2 Extra] crunched android port with original mod walkthrough

Original / Compressed Size Android*: 1,48 GB / 361 mb
Y16later.apk
= ~25,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download android

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial port with original mod , use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Oct 10, 2022
Am I missing something? Title says episode9 but game ended with saying episode 8 is over. :WaitWhat:

Edit: ok, solved it. There was that screen because of ipatch. Game ends at same place with or without ipatch but episode ending warning is says episode 8 with ipatch.:HideThePain::FacePalm:

Last edited:

mrjc121

Jun 25, 2022
Great work, I rarely took take real patient time to read all the lines, but you made it.
Touching but arousing at the same time.

Reactions: Chronos7

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so far its a great story. however i have seen some sentences that need a look over here and there as they don't seem to fit all that well. for example "i doubt it'll an uneventful day" where it should be "i doubt it would be an uneventful day. or i doubt it'll be an uneventful day" just to pick one out. some have missing words some words just dont make sense. it might warrant a reread before full releas is all i am saying :D

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
16 Years Later! [Ep. 9.2 Extra] crunched android port with original mod walkthrough

Original / Compressed Size Android*: 1,48 GB / 361 mb
Y16later.apk
= ~25,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download android
Mega
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial port with original mod , use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.
I got an error can you reupload the android version?

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
game crashed before meeting with hatomi others i could ignore but this i could not only rollback open or quit

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
The save file is located in android data ra.eg folder
I think this error form the original mod but its from the dev
Yeah, it won't let me send saves from data folder. I tried, but it seems Android 11 made a feature where the user isn't allowed to view what's inside the data folder. The data folder says "0 items".

It's all good now anyways, I just used JoiPlay instead.

Reactions: mahmouedsamy

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there a patch to fix this error?
Screenshot_20230220_124753.png

It seems to be the root of the cascading exceptions that eventually break the game. The exceptions, including this one, are skippable but each one breaks the script just a little bit more until the point where you are about to meet the girl in the red dress you finally get one you can't skip.

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes