Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
I also am getting an error, I am at the pool with Teagan, and the mc just goes to go see Hiromi and I get this error. I can only try rollbacking. I have tried reinstalling the game, redownloading then rerinstallling. tried it with the walthrough mods and with out, and get the same

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd10hiromibefore'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "d10script2.rpyc", line 1964, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
16 years later! episode9.2
Mon Feb 20 10:23:26 2023

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I also am getting an error, I am at the pool with Teagan, and the mc just goes to go see Hiromi and I get this error. I can only try rollbacking. I have tried reinstalling the game, redownloading then rerinstallling. tried it with the walthrough mods and with out, and get the same

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "d10script2.rpyc", line 1964, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
16 years later! episode9.2
Mon Feb 20 10:23:26 2023
This is part of the same error chain. The error I posted there should be a screen that asks you a question but if you never get asked that question a bunch of stuff afterward is not defined including several slides of the sex scene. It also doesn't seem to matter if you use the mod or not. I even played from the beginning to make clean saves but that didn't matter.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Father, three daughters, no group sex tag...
View attachment 2408042
That's correct. No group sex tag, at least not yet. Not sure how they'd feel about having sex with each other. Honestly, with their personalities I think it would be a pretty difficult sell. If that ever happens, the dev definitely has their work cut out for them. I'd guess it won't feel believable in the slightest. I guess we'll see eventually.
everyone keeps saying the new update has a sex scene with the youngest but i think they are confusing chloe for felicia (the blonde middle child) ive played through 4 different playthroughs 2 of each route and each time i only get chloe sleeping in the bed next to mc
I'm positive you're right. There is sex with Felicia (with blood if you want it on), and there is not sex with Chloe yet.

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
That's correct. No group sex tag, at least not yet. Not sure how they'd feel about having sex with each other. Honestly, with their personalities I think it would be a pretty difficult sell. If that ever happens, the dev definitely has their work cut out for them. I'd guess it won't feel believable in the slightest. I guess we'll see eventually.

I'm positive you're right. There is sex with Felicia (with blood if you want it on), and there is not sex with Chloe yet.
see im kinda upset with that. I deleted and redownloaded my game 6 times thinking I DID something wrong when in reality people arent paying attention enough to the fact that FELICIA isnt the youngest. THANK YOU for confirming that i wasnt doing something wrong on my end

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
see im kinda upset with that. I deleted and redownloaded my game 6 times thinking I DID something wrong when in reality people arent paying attention enough to the fact that FELICIA isnt the youngest. THANK YOU for confirming that i wasnt doing something wrong on my end
Yeah, sorry I didn't respond earlier. The youngest is Chloe, and I'm not sure why people forget that. Chloe looks a little younger, and she acts a little more immature (though not by a lot) than Felicia.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Ye, my bad, the "youngest" is the blonde Felicia, that's who I was referring to. So, Felicia is the middle child? Isn't the cliche one where the youngest daughter/sister is the one infatuated with the MC? a breath of fresh air this one :LOL:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Chloe needs more content and Felicia is way too clingy like DMD special needs daughter on steroids. Maybe she needs to take her ass to summer school or something, cause she is all up mc ass 24/7 and that means he neglects both other girls in the house. Vanessa is a nosy bitch, has a great side profile, but that front face profile is the kind that makes records skip.

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ye, my bad, the "youngest" is the blonde Felicia, that's who I was referring to. So, Felicia is the middle child? Isn't the cliche one where the youngest daughter/sister is the one infatuated with the MC? a breath of fresh air this one :LOL:
Yep. "Bad"-girl Chloe is youngest, then Felicia, then Regan is oldest. Chloe was pretty much just a toddler / baby (can't remember which, although I think it's toddler) when the MC went to prison.

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes