Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
still not changed petra part my route with her is closed from the beginning but still talks as if it not closed

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
still not changed petra part my route with her is closed from the beginning but still talks as if it not closed
This is a common problem in VN, the dev want to give you choices but later he realize it's too much work to handle all possible cases and just assume you choose the "obvious canon".
And in this game the more i play it the more i feel bad to fool all those girls with my bullshit so i just rejected the older daughter, Hanna and i guess i will try to do the same with the others because those girls are so sweet and i don't want to make them cry because i have a boner in my pants.

Reactions: Filipis

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Feb 15, 2023 - Mod is updated.

NOTE: Emma/Emily naming bug is fixed in the mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.

If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Info below is for game versions prior to 9.2

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
there are so many women in this game that I forget their names.
Yeah. Especially since last update. Be useful if you could actually get their name from tooltipping their pix or clicking for a bio page. Had no idea who ppl were talking about unless they were there, not not being talked about in absentia.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Feb 15, 2023 - Mod is updated.

NOTE: Emma/Emily naming bug is fixed in the mod.

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.

If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Info below is for game versions prior to 9.2

thank you for the mod update~

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
This is a common problem in VN, the dev want to give you choices but later he realize it's too much work to handle all possible cases and just assume you choose the "obvious canon".
And in this game the more i play it the more i feel bad to fool all those girls with my bullshit so i just rejected the older daughter, Hanna and i guess i will try to do the same with the others because those girls are so sweet and i don't want to make them cry because i have a boner in my pants.
Agreed.

I don't want to set up wetdreamwalker for failure here, but he has branched out a bit too much with this game. Instead of focusing on each of the daughters (3) + one or two of their friends + one or two adults that are MC's age, the development would be more manageable.

I am also a big believer in making choices matter!

Too many games like this give us a choice that, usually, doesn't affect any relationship status at all (in the moment or in the future), and I consider that no bueno. In addition to writing more than you have to, the dev also now has to juggle 10 different characters and their lewd scenes... we all know the game suffers for it, since you can have a harem that is bit more manageable, for both the MC and developers.

May 10, 2021
What's with the MC being a moron when it comes to Brad? Bro literally baited his own StepDaughter for no reason and you don't even get to attack him? Romantic route my fucking ass, rename it to cowardly cuckold route. Imagine spending 20 years in prison to come out a pussy. How a Human could think of something so retarded and have the gall to upload it as a game is beyond me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: notBatman747

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
I'm getting an error at startup after loading your ipatch+WT

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 427, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Thu Feb 16 15:36:24 2023

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
I'm getting an error at startup after loading your ipatch+WT

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 427, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Thu Feb 16 15:36:24 2023
Without the patch, seems to run fine. Going to try installing your patch a second time.
Okay, second time seemed to be the charm. No issues starting after loading your patch. Wondering now if it was an issue with moving the saves file from the previous version of the game to the new version.

Reactions: TheSidewinder
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes