Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Anyone else unable to make any choices in episode 9? I kept seeing "If you choose X" and then the story pushed ahead without letting me choose or even showing a second choice in the first place.
I didn't have this problem, i had some choices that seemed to work, but you never know because some devs trick us, they give us choices that are doing nothing. Many times i looked into some scripts to see if there was really a difference and many times you realise that it's just for the show, just a different dialogue that leads to the same result.

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I didn't have this problem, i had some choices that seemed to work, but you never know because some devs trick us, they give us choices that are doing nothing. Many times i looked into some scripts to see if there was really a difference and many times you realise that it's just for the show, just a different dialogue that leads to the same result.
I think you're misunerstanding.
At the points where there was suppose to be a choice, I only saw one option that forced the story forward. No second choice showed up, no selection to choose...nothing.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
At the points where there was suppose to be a choice, I only saw one option that forced the story forward. No second choice showed up, no selection to choose...nothing.
So maybe your previous choices have caused that situation. It happens quite often in VNs that some choices are not available depending on the path you follow.

Reactions: Envoye

piloo55

Aug 3, 2020
You are playing with the "Read Mod"! Start the game over in "Game Mod".

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
I must say i really like this game but i am hard pissed that i wait 6 month for 10 minuts thats bullshit -.- .
When its go so slow is this game Finish in 6 years and the intresting Parts comes in 3 years ? in 1 Action and Cut

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
Hi Everybody!
If you find that there is not enough content, I suggest you try the "Read Mod", because maybe you might miss a lot of content based on your answers.
Dear Game Developer
Wetdreamwalker

I dont say its so small Content , i say the Rate from Update liegt 4 5 6 Monthe and u Load ur save game and u ar happy and cant wait how will this Story Continue and u klick klick 1 maybe 2 Spicye hot seen and yeha ohh Aktion ... finish thats is a hard punch ins face ... maybe its okay when u say ore make a Voting like others Small Conten all 2 Monthe ore waiting longer but bigger Update 3 Month . But i can understand u have a privat life and i think 100 other things to do but comon :D

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
stepdaughters? in my version they are real blood-related daughters, fuck your stepshit.
If THATS your biggest issue you have with the MC's relationships in this game then it's a minor one...especially since it seems you weren't paying that close attention to the back story that somehow girls who knew the MC for MAYBE (and the math doesn't make sense) 2 years (in which 2 of them weren't even 5 yet and weren't CAPABLE of forming long term memories) after 16 years without him they "STILL" feel connected to and know the MC like their father...and he acts like he raised them for at least 10 years from birth when the back story has him around for barely enough time to see their mom die and then he gets sent to prison (but somehow he knew their mother and them for years before she died and raised them for years afterward...but the girls are only about 2 or 3 when he is arrested...)

Yeah...the "step" relation is minor compared to a great many things in this game...although it is better than it was on its first release.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
16YearsLater-EP9.2Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
16YearsLater-EP9.2Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
I was under the impression sites that required login were not allowed on F95, or was that just for the original post (of any given game)?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I was under the impression sites that required login were not allowed on F95, or was that just for the original post (of any given game)?
We have permission from staff, I chat to Sam every other week to make sure there's no issues that we're not aware of.
Generally though, you're right and we'd be considered an exception.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
We have permission from staff, I chat to Sam every other week to make sure there's no issues that we're not aware of.
Generally though, you're right and we'd be considered an exception.
Alright, just checking. Looks like I'll be playing the waiting game in the mean time...

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes