Aug 7, 2018
Bug related to Petra's scene on d8:
after finishing the scene/minigame there is a check for d8moneyok == 1. That variable is only at 1 if you gave the thugs in the park exactly 5$. It's completely unrelated to Petra.

Also, the check for making her cum twice is in an ELSE block after the check for making her cum once and will thus never return true.

Quick fix, here's how it should look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: fix attached

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Bug related to Petra's scene on d8:
after finishing the scene/minigame there is a check for d8moneyok == 1. That variable is only at 1 if you gave the thugs in the park exactly 5$. It's completely unrelated to Petra.

Also, the check for making her cum twice is in an ELSE block after the check for making her cum once and will thus never return true.

Quick fix, here's how it should look:

Edit: fix attached
Can you tell which folder this file is installed in?

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
December 9

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.
If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

December 7
The game author has released their own walkthrough mod, but even with that installed it apparently still needs ipatch-ing, so I will not be making the walkthrough part for the new version and will instead make just an ipatch mod,

It will take me a few days to update this since I just now got the files, but I'll get this done as soon as I am able, please be patient. Thank you.
:)

December 6th - see above, plans changed.
On Discord, and here, it's been mentioned that there is an Extended version which has its own "walkthrough" (I think), but the 8.3 version here does not appear to be the Extended version. (It has the existing Read Mode and Game Mode choices at the start, but no highlighted choices.) I also did not get the game ahead of time, so I'm in the same boat as all of you.

Info below is for game versions prior to 8.3

I put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough for this VN, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to awarded points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

thank you for the mod update~

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
pardon my french but there is any WAY OR ANY MOD OR WHATSO to PLAY GAME MODE on cooruption /dark route for the 3 main girls with - minus stats at the same time ? or NOT?

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
my game is saved in good path read route using the previous incest/wt mod. wish the ipatch worked in read mode like before so I don't have to restart in game mode

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So many errors occurring, mini-game with petra is all errors
It wasn't riddled with errors previously, at least when I played the Romance path for an earlier version. So either the Rude path has errors specific to it for some reason (I'm not playing that path for this game), or something got changed that broke parts of that minigame.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
December 9

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.
If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

December 7
The game author has released their own walkthrough mod, but even with that installed it apparently still needs ipatch-ing, so I will not be making the walkthrough part for the new version and will instead make just an ipatch mod,

It will take me a few days to update this since I just now got the files, but I'll get this done as soon as I am able, please be patient. Thank you.
:)

December 6th - see above, plans changed.
On Discord, and here, it's been mentioned that there is an Extended version which has its own "walkthrough" (I think), but the 8.3 version here does not appear to be the Extended version. (It has the existing Read Mode and Game Mode choices at the start, but no highlighted choices.) I also did not get the game ahead of time, so I'm in the same boat as all of you.

Info below is for game versions prior to 8.3

I put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough for this VN, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to awarded points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Hey Sidewinder thanks for the ipatch but i have question.After extracting the game can i have both mods or i have to pick either the official walkthrough mod or your ipatch?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hey Sidewinder thanks for the ipatch but i have question.After extracting the game can i have both mods or i have to pick either the official walkthrough mod or your ipatch?
My mod is the dev's walkthrough plus ipatch. Use the game plus my mod if you want both.
Use the game plus the dev's mod alone (the "official" WT), if you don't want the ipatch-ed part that I did.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes