• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Here's a thought - maybe if trolls and/or posters reeking of desperation ease off on the constant "are we there yet?" posts like 10-year olds in the backseat on a car trip, this thread would only pop up in feeds when actual content updates were announced or worthwhile conversations were being had. :unsure: Call me crazy (just don't call me Shirley)...:sneaky:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Here's a thought - maybe if trolls and/or posters reeking of desperation ease off on the constant "are we there yet?" posts like 10-year olds in the backseat on a car trip, this thread would only pop up in feeds when actual content updates were announced or worthwhile conversations were being had. :unsure: Call me crazy (just don't call me Shirley)...:sneaky:
Hey, Shirley. Are we there yet? :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Episode 12 is out, if someone can update the thread using the function "Report" at page 1 with the new version he will have my thanks (y)
It will not be anytime soon, it starts out at $100 and goes down through tiers over weeks, plus this is not the extra version anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
it starts out at $100
Bruh what? There's no way in hell anyone is actually paying this... right? :HideThePain:

*edit* I looked, and it looks like you can get it on day one with both the $100+ tier and the $57.50 tier... still pretty ridiculous either way. That's nearly the price of AAA game, to get the update of an incomplete visual novel, early. And you also get access to some pictures and to polls... I guess that makes it worth it... lol.

• Wow
Reactions: fz

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Bruh what? There's no way in hell anyone is actually paying this... right? :HideThePain:

*edit* I looked, and it looks like you can get it on day one with both the $100+ tier and the $57.50 tier... still pretty ridiculous either way. That's nearly the price of AAA game, to get the update of an incomplete visual novel, early. And you also get access to some pictures and to polls... I guess that makes it worth it... lol.
Yeah I support a few devs but only at $10 a month, one at $18 a month but he is cranking out two games at once with a release once every 8 weeks.

Reactions: Hound_013 and SlapE

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020

You would be amazed. What is crazy, this is a monthly fee. So that is 1200 a year plus tax my dude. Not all, but some pay this.

• Hey there
Reactions: Hound_013 and SlapE

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Yeah, but as said it's not the extra version as well, if people want the mod/patch, only does it with the extra version which is the read mode version as well.

GonFreecss405

Aug 10, 2022
Yeah, but as said it's not the extra version as well, if people want the mod/patch, only does it with the extra version which is the read mode version as well.
what does this even mean? what does it "not being the extra version as well" have to do with a 100 dollar monthly subscription to a unfinished game?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what does this even mean? what does it "not being the extra version as well" have to do with a 100 dollar monthly subscription to a unfinished game?
Almost every Patreon dev has super high tiers like that, what people don't seem to understand is that it's a "donation". You are not guaranteed anything.

I mean it doesn't matter to most people, who cares what people spend their money on, if they want to give the dev money for their game, mod, so be it.

Reactions: Hound_013

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I got my updates on steam... I figure that I pay one time and I get all subsequent updates automatically.
There is also Itch.io. But there are some games that Steam/GOG (Epic won't allow adult content at all) won't accept, and Itch.io as well has been wonky with not letting some adult creators being allowed now to.

Steam has rejected some pretty tame stuff while allowing other stuff some other devs have been rejected for.

Reactions: Hound_013

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Is there a way to hook up Vanessa with Petra without being part of the love triangle? I'd rather concentrate on 'family' and their friends than wasting time with these these two MILFs...

Reactions: Zanmori

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
And the great patreon purge of 2024 continues. Now the question is, are they giving the dev a chance or did they just nuke him like with arc.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seems like Patreon is about to take down his content. He needs to go to SS fast.
And the great patreon purge of 2024 continues. Now the question is, are they giving the dev a chance or did they just nuke him like with arc.
Yes, but like other dev's, there isn't any incest content in the game, none of the characters are under age (but the dev says on Discord it's under review for incest, but there is none, obviously someone from here reported it like they have been doing for 6 months now) so the page should be back, as Midnight Paradise, FILF, and some other games got their pages back.

The mod is done by an outside person and has no affiliation with the dev.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 77 Votes