• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So if the page has been removed does that mean there is no chance of it coming back?
Because don't they normally say 'This page is under review'.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So if the page has been removed does that mean there is no chance of it coming back?
Because don't they normally say 'This page is under review'.
It said that yesterday and now it's removed. Some retard really pushed hard on this one. Yeah. I called you a retard(Not you Joshy) That motherfucker knows who he is. How about you(him) go suck your dad's dick, let him fuck you in the ass some more and then slit your wrists? Do the world a favor.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It said that yesterday and now it's removed. Some retard really pushed hard on this one. Yeah. I called you a retard(Not you Joshy) That motherfucker knows who he is. How about you(him) go suck your dad's dick, let him fuck you in the ass some more and then slit your wrists? Do the world a favor.
I have seen so many games get hit lately.
It really sucks bro. Especially for the devs who work so hard on their games.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
I learnt about this VN only a couple of days ago and it's already in my top 10... I was looking for a no-nonsense, "happy loving family" story and it seems this one fits nicely. It's probably the first of this kind I really enjoy since Sisterly Lust.

Reactions: Xythurr

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Odd that there are these militant people out there who are so scared of other people playing fantasy computer games with the option of incest or incest-related content. As with any other aggressive and angry "anti" types, all it really does is make people start to wonder why you are so intensely interested :unsure: in _______ (e.g., incest, homosexuality, interracial relationships, etc. etc. etc.) ??

Where there is smoke there is always fire, and so - aside from the annoyance of them targeting content that other people enjoy, which totally sucks especially when it causes some devs to give up and give the vocal minority the positive feedback they crave - it's almost funny how oblivious these people are about what their fixation is screaming about them to the rest of the world.

At the very least sites like Crapreon should never take pages/content down based on anonymous complaints. If a page is taken down it should list the name of the user who pushed to have it removed so that there is some degree of accountability. Agenda-driven individuals - who live in fear of their own closeted desires - should not be allowed to hide like cowards behind the anonymity of the internet when they are actively engaged in trying to control what other people enjoy.

Note to these poor souls: hate & anger are self-defensive emotions that arise from fear & pain (consciously or unconsciously). Maybe instead of lurking around anonymously on the internet trying to spread your hate and anger you might try some therapy to address and deal with the fear and pain they arise from in the first place?

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, but like other dev's, there isn't any incest content in the game, none of the characters are under age (but the dev says on Discord it's under review for incest, but there is none, obviously someone from here reported it like they have been doing for 6 months now) so the page should be back, as Midnight Paradise, FILF, and some other games got their pages back.

The mod is done by an outside person and has no affiliation with the dev.
Well, it seems like Patreon didn't even review the game and said fuck it and just straight removed it, there was no incest in the game, it was a mod that was fan-made that added that content and had nothing to do with the developer.

I guess Patreon should just ban ALL adult content at this point, that's what they REALLY want after all.

At least with SubscribeStar the dev can now do what they like and no white knight can do shit about it.

Kind of funny how TONS and TONS of other games with incest are still on Patreon but these white knights only go after small time dev's, what you get mad you can't get the big boy dev's removed?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
hi can you please elaborate which games also got hit by this?
There is a long list, more or less any game that shows up on the front page of F95 that has incest has been reported. It's been going on since November of last year. Around 50 or so by now have been hit and removed from Patreon, some now just quit, some moved to SubscribeStar, and some started new Patreon accounts and don't put the game there.

Reactions: Mr.JTA and Joshy92

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
Patreon has been a hole of arbitrary censorship and content moderation for years. That's just what happens when big corporate/finance structures get involved in things. The purges never end where you want them to. And it won't end here. People should just assume they're going to get booted and make alternate arrangements with places like SubscribeStar from the beginning.

Reactions: Envoye
3.70 star(s) 77 Votes