Feynne

Oct 8, 2017
16YearsLater-EP12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
16 Years Later! [Ep.12] [Wetdreamwalker]

NOTE: Incest Patch is included, but is NOT applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does Ep 12 end after a Teagan and Vanessa scene at the pool? because the next page says "end of episode 11" typo or a mod messing up my save?
Depends on how long ago, and what saves you are using, as there is this note.

NOTE: Due to changes by the dev (and as the game will prompt you), you'll have to use a save from game version 10. 1 and not the recent partial release of v11.

Casss

Jan 10, 2018
"Due to changes by the dev (and as the game will prompt you), you'll have to use a save from game version 10. 1 and not the recent partial release of v11."

Soooooo, Anyone able to upload that save?

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
Same. I started from quite an earlier save, that I'm almost certain is before episode 11 and it still ends with the pool. I'll try with a new game as well and report back.

Reactions: hieulo

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Some sites decline due to gambling restrictions on you card, even though those sites have nothing to do with gambling.
Also depending on your bank and the country in which you live debit cards on some types of basic current accounts and savings accounts might have subscriptions & adult websites blocked by default.

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
Even after starting a new game, and playing without the patch, the game still ends after the pool scene. The only difference, is that now it says Thank you for playing Chapter 11, instead of Chapter 12.

I was lead to believe that this is not in-fact Chapter 12, like I thought at first, but it was supposed to start after that.

Yes it is because of Mod. Sidewinder forgot to copy this.
(Using quoting since I find no way of tagging you).
Is the pool scene with Tegan and Vanessa the end of Chapter 12 or is Chapter 12 supposed to start after that?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
is it supposed to be step daughter's?
Unpatched/unmodded, the three main girls (by default, if you don't rename them: Tegan, Felicia, and Chloe) are your stepdaughters. The patch slightly rewrites the story to make them your biological daughters.

In the unpatched original, you met their mother when you were 19 years old, and at that time, the three were 9 years old, 3 years old, and 2 years old (Tegan, Felicia, and Chloe).

In the patched version, you still met their mother when you were 19 years old, but there's no mention how long you had been together when the first of the three was born.

In both cases, the three are now 25, 19, and 18, respectively, when you're reunited with them at the beginning of the story, after being 16 years in prison.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So, my Hiromi route ended, I assume because I didn't have (anywhere close to) $1000 to lend her. Would it all have been possible to have such an amount? I don't really recall what money making opportunities there were.

Also, at times this episode felt a bit too much like an anti-smoking ad for my tastes. Other than that, still following this with interest! (y)

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes