Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
When I resume my save it bugs and I start the game again, why?
It's the same here... When you first started it, it loaded the old save without any problems... Now, when I want to save while playing, I get an error message and I can't save the game... :unsure:

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
What antivirus program are you using, Windows Defender?

Regardless, it's a false positive, the rar file contains only rpy files, which are plain text, and one actual txt file.
I'm guessing neither, since your Patch somehow apparently managed to anger the reisdent AV Guard of the Forum Framework itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But what I want to know is:
The day6script.rpy has for whatever reason a (2) in brackets after the Filename.
Is this required, or can I safely delete the obvious Windows Copy-Counter?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I'm guessing neither, since your Patch somehow apparently managed to anger the reisdent AV Guard of the Forum Framework itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But what I want to know is:
The day6script.rpy has for whatever reason a (2) in brackets after the Filename.
Is this required, or can I safely delete the obvious Windows Copy-Counter?
Yes, it is required, that is its file name.

And whatever anti-virus that is, it's a false alarm. The files are plain text.

Reactions: Jesse1968

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
What antivirus program are you using, Windows Defender?

Regardless, it's a false positive, the rar file contains only rpy files, which are plain text, and one actual txt file.
F95 zone's own system tags the file as a virus. So something is fucked up and it should be REMOVED and reuploaded. When the host site flags a file as a virus what we don't need is people ignoring it and saying it is a false positive. Fix the issue don't brush it off.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Barbs: "This is who I really am. I'm not the nice and innocent girl."
Also Barbs: Proceeds to be a nice and innocent girl with another hair color and cooler clothes.
Alrighty then.

Also, not trying to be a dick, buuuuut:
16yl.png

... what kind of Elasti-Girl shit is this? Someone give that poor girl an emergency hamburger asap :LOL:

Nov 12, 2021
Wetdreamwalker

Great game. but I'm a little bit confused how it works.

I'm more interested at the scene that you can obtain with negative love than positive. I assumed it was the strict/dominant route. However the game is full of checks that send you to game over if all the 3 daughters are negative.

Does it means that can't play the bad route with all of them? Is the strict route something else?

Thanks

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Barbs: "This is who I really am. I'm not the nice and innocent girl."
Also Barbs: Proceeds to be a nice and innocent girl with another hair color and cooler clothes.
Alrighty then.

Also, not trying to be a dick, buuuuut:
View attachment 3423303

... what kind of Elasti-Girl shit is this? Someone give that poor girl an emergency hamburger asap :LOL:
Eh...it's not that bad.

Ex-girlfriend :
l_b429787713a22b7e52634286fb797f4a.jpg

Reactions: Mastershake

Kapitannasty

Feb 18, 2022
so many chances too do something filthy. and nothing. no spanking of chloe. no pawing on babra why. just a hole lot of boring dialogue!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
F95 zone's own system tags the file as a virus. So something is fucked up and it should be REMOVED and reuploaded. When the host site flags a file as a virus what we don't need is people ignoring it and saying it is a false positive. Fix the issue don't brush it off.
Because it is a false positive, there isn't a way for us to fix broken ass AV's detections.

It's no different than Mega Account Generator v2.2.0

Ignore the [Virus], its false positive by the attachment server.
That "2" file name is in the MAIN GAME to....

They are text files, I already showed a Virustotal, only one generic ass AV whines about it.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I've removed the attachment from my mod post until F95 updates its virus signatures.

Get it at Mega and do your own virus scan. :ROFLMAO:

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
so many chances too do something filthy. and nothing. no spanking of chloe. no pawing on babra why. just a hole lot of boring dialogue!
The game contains many scenes that will not be visible if you make a bad decision at some point. And it's also important whether you have a positive or negative score with your favourite girl.
That's why I invented the "Read mod". In Read mod you won't miss any scene.
Play with the built-in Read mod. Be a "Rude man" and you'll see the scenes...

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wetdreamwalker

Great game. but I'm a little bit confused how it works.

I'm more interested at the scene that you can obtain with negative love than positive. I assumed it was the strict/dominant route. However the game is full of checks that send you to game over if all the 3 daughters are negative.

Does it means that can't play the bad route with all of them? Is the strict route something else?

Thanks
Each daughter has her own route, but if you are awful to all three they will compare notes and kick you out. If you are sweet to all of them they will keep your sex life secret and you will not hear of them conspiring. If you are only sweet to one and awful to the other two for some reason that third one will convince the other two that you should stay. If you are awful to one and nice to the other two she will complain but be outvoted.

Reactions: powermonger123

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Each daughter has her own route, but if you are awful to all three they will compare notes and kick you out. If you are sweet to all of them they will keep your sex life secret and you will not hear of them conspiring. If you are only sweet to one and awful to the other two for some reason that third one will convince the other two that you should stay. If you are awful to one and nice to the other two she will complain but be outvoted.
Yes. And the Read mod is also good for that, because you can get rude with all three of your girls from the beginning of the game.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I need some help that’s just character that’s asking for $1000 but it’s not recognising I’ve got $5000 using the cheat, mod I really don’t wanna lose any characters is there anyway someone can help me?

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes