Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Sixteen Years Later Ep 12 with IC patched WT by TheSidewinder
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text and a heap of other shit I've added along the way
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to Episode 12

Last edited:
Reactions: ZiggyZpider

war117

Nov 9, 2017
EDIT: I have updated the mod to include the new character Barbara.

If anyone wants it, I made a basic cheat mod for this game to change the values. Just put the files from the zip into the game folder. Unless they add a new character, it should be future proof.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The money cheat does not work in terms of it been recognised in game why the money value is altered using the cheat mod it doesn’t get recognised in game in terms of dialogue showing that it’s recognised now I don’t know if it’s because I’m using an existing savr that didn’t have the mod or if it’s because I have to start a new game with the mod installed either way that’s something that needs to be clarified for anyone that’s using this mod?

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Each daughter has her own route, but if you are awful to all three they will compare notes and kick you out. If you are sweet to all of them they will keep your sex life secret and you will not hear of them conspiring. If you are only sweet to one and awful to the other two for some reason that third one will convince the other two that you should stay. If you are awful to one and nice to the other two she will complain but be outvoted.
Firstly, I really like this story. It is just me, or do you need to nice to Tegan, Felicia and be rude to Chloe, Hannah to get the most content? They are all such sweet girls, it's hard to be an asshole to them.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Firstly, I really like this story. It is just me, or do you need to nice to Tegan, Felicia and be rude to Chloe, Hannah to get the most content? They are all such sweet girls, it's hard to be an asshole to them.
Tegan and Felicia yes be nice to them. Chloe you can take the other route, never tried the asshole route with Hannah.

Oct 10, 2022
I am always nice to Chloe, so I don't think be rude to her is necessary. :unsure:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Anyone know where the saves are stored? I'd like to clean them up.
sixteenyearsLater>game>saves
but if you want to delete one or two saves it should be in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\sixteenyearslater

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I feel like something's off with the math on the daughters' ages. According to the beginning of the game, MC didn't have any kids till he left the orphanage. But apparently Barbara's mother was pregnant when he left the orphanage, which would make her older than Tegan. But apparently she's 18? WTF?

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Crazygamer43 Hello, can I explain why the dev but a French file in his game, if it is not updated with the latest version that remains in English? thanks

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Using the I-Patch in game mode and there is step-talk with Chloe after she catches MC and Felicia. There is more during the first date with Hannah and more with Chloe when she sleeps in MCs bed after being all pissed off.

I'm still working my way through the VN but man I see what some people mean about continuity problems.

In the scene where Chloe is pissed after catching MC and Felicity she flat says she was looking for him to confess her feelings to him.
Later that night while she's sleeping in his bed MC thinks to himself that she just hasn't realized her own feelings for him yet...WTF?

You can't convince me that's an ESL issue. Anyways I've enjoyed the story.....irritations like that aside.

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
What is it with every game on here suddenly not working after an update. Played a ton of previous versions of this game and now it does nothing, no log, no traceback, no error nothing. I even tried the trick of putting it's "game" folder into a working games "game" folder and with that I finally get an error pickle protocol 5 or some BS.

Oct 24, 2020
a error occurred

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style' object has no attribute '_hovered_alt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3586, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4225, in interact_core
renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(None, x, y, default=False)
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 604, in mouse_handler
return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 530, in change_focus
set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 194, in set_focused
renpy.display.tts.displayable(widget)
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\tts.py", line 281, in displayable
s = d._tts_all()
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1188, in _tts_all
if self.is_selected() and (self.style.alt == self.style._hovered_alt()):
AttributeError: 'renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style' object has no attribute '_hovered_alt'

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.4.24010101+nightly
16 years later! episode12
Mon Mar 11 04:23:50 2024

tania

Jun 30, 2017
a error occurred

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3586, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4225, in interact_core
renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(None, x, y, default=False)
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 604, in mouse_handler
return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 530, in change_focus
set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 194, in set_focused
renpy.display.tts.displayable(widget)
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\tts.py", line 281, in displayable
s = d._tts_all()
File "E:\Games\Downloaded Games\A-Z-0-100\0-100\16 years later\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1188, in _tts_all
if self.is_selected() and (self.style.alt == self.style._hovered_alt()):

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.4.24010101+nightly
16 years later! episode12
Mon Mar 11 04:23:50 2024
Are you using Text to Voice (the V key on renpy) ? because its the same for me, after turn it off, no more errors :cry:

bloodgood

Mar 4, 2021
7 March 2024: The mod is updated for episode 12. Enjoy!

EDIT: Just discovered a textual bug, and a reported code bug was fixed. If you downloaded the previous Mod v1.0 or 1.1 download the updated Mod v1.2 below

(It should go without saying, but this mod will not work with any of the mods released by others here.)

Get it at Mega:

EDIT 8 March: I removed the mod as an attachment since the forum's antivirus scanner is showing a false positive on the rar file. Get the mod at Mega linked above.

Click the spoiler at the bottom of this post for previous versions of the mod.

This mod is an "ipatch" and walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

NOTE: I only edit the "Game Mode" files, NOT the "Read Mode" files (romantic/rude path files).
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload" button on-screen, that should clear the error.

Spoiler below is for game versions prior to 12

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes