Trikus

May 31, 2020
Error message. Game can't go on after: "Chloe gets dressed and angrily leaves the room..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is an error in the code. It should say d14chloesmokeafter. Here, put this in your "game" folder. It should let you proceed.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
still ends with a pool for me, started a new game, maybe try it with out the mods...
Same. I started from quite an earlier save, that I'm almost certain is before episode 11 and it still ends with the pool. I'll try with a new game as well and report back.
It still ends at the pool, even after starting a new game. I'll try without the patch now.
Even after starting a new game, and playing without the patch, the game still ends after the pool scene. The only difference, is that now it says Thank you for playing Chapter 11, instead of Chapter 12.

I was lead to believe that this is not in-fact Chapter 12, like I thought at first, but it was supposed to start after that.

(Using quoting since I find no way of tagging you).
Is the pool scene with Tegan and Vanessa the end of Chapter 12 or is Chapter 12 supposed to start after that?

EDIT: Just discovered a textual bug. If you downloaded the previous Mod v1.0 in the 3 nanoseconds it was available, you can download the updated Mod v1.1 below (if you really want it, but all it fixes is the game saying it's the end of v11 instead of v12).

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
It's just rpy files and .txt readme, plus it depends what kind of broken av you are using.

yeah i ask myself what in the rar can trigger those AV, maybe the patreon link that some Av migh not like much ?

Feb 20, 2024
Nice nice. Dev really wants to ruin characters that players might like. I was really starting to like that Barbara. Now that it turns out she's just a lying piece of shit. I don't give a shit about the bitch anymore. I'd edit that bitch's values to -500 and there'd be no going back to my life. Now I hope to make that one avoidable in the same way as the one femdom cow called Petra. Now when that bitch comes into the screen, ctrl always takes care of the bitch quickly. Too bad that it also wastes scenes of other characters, since that one is forced to join my family. If that can not be avoidable, then it may soon be over this game and I will not download any update anymore, when that bitch starts to piss me off too much. It would be completely different if it hadn't been turned into a lying piece of shit and that piece of shit had kept her good girl form. Now it's like that one comment already said it looks like a whore. The whore and that one have exactly the same treatment ie out of the story without ruining it. Now I don't even want to know that shit is my daughter. I'd rather it wasn't my flesh and blood. The best option would be if at the door, when she first enters the house, there was also a choice to kick that shit out of the story completely.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yeah i ask myself what in the rar can trigger those AV, maybe the patreon link that some Av migh not like much ?
You got me, maybe an old version of rar/zip or a different program altogether, which should not matter, I mean I use , but none of mine are ever detected as one. Could also just be a fluke.

Earlier, Edge detected this game: Odd Inn Onsen [v0.5.0] [Loweki Games] as harmful and had to the old allow and keep on the server to compress but nothing wrong with what-so-ever.

Dec 7, 2017
You got me, maybe an old version of rar/zip or a different program altogether, which should not matter, I mean I use , but none of mine are ever detected as one. Could also just be a fluke.

Earlier, Edge detected this game: Odd Inn Onsen [v0.5.0] [Loweki Games] as harmful and had to the old allow and keep on the server to compress but nothing wrong with what-so-ever.
So, Nanazip huh (The 7-Zip derivative intended for the modern Windows experience.). The name sounds so sleeeeeepyyy. Nana nap time..zzzzzz...........

Haha, all good, 7-Zip is what I have been using for years and portable WinRAR if i have multi file .rar's.

Going to give that a try. Thanks for the reco.

May 9, 2019
hi all i keepo getting

An exception has occurred.: episode12
8.1.4.24010101+nightly
Windows-10: While running game code:
AttributeError: 'renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style' object has no attribute '_hovered_alt'
: Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\PC Files\Desktop\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\PC Files\Desktop\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\PC Files\Desktop\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\PC Files\Desktop\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3586, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\PC Files\Desktop\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4225, in interact_core
renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(None, x, y, default=False)
File "D:\PC Files\Desktop\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 604, in mouse_handler
return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
File "D:\PC Files\Desktop\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 530, in change_focus
set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
File "D:\PC Files\Desktop\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\focus.py", line 194, in set_focused
renpy.display.tts.displayable(widget)
File "D:\PC Files\Desktop\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\tts.py", line 281, in displayable
s = d._tts_all()
File "D:\PC Files\Desktop\16_Years_Later-episode12-pcn\sixteenyearslaternb-episode12-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1188, in _tts_all
if self.is_selected() and (self.style.alt == self.style._hovered_alt()):
AttributeError: 'renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style' object has no attribute '_hovered_alt'

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.4.24010101+nightly
16 years later! episode12
Fri Mar 8 16:51:55 2024

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
7 March 2024: The mod is updated for episode 12. Enjoy!

EDIT: Just discovered a textual bug, and a reported code bug was fixed. If you downloaded the previous Mod v1.0 or 1.1 download the updated Mod v1.2 below

(It should go without saying, but this mod will not work with any of the mods released by others here.)

Get it at Mega, or attached below:

Click the spoiler at the bottom of this post for previous versions of the mod.

This mod is an "ipatch" and walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

NOTE: I only edit the "Game Mode" files, NOT the "Read Mode" files (romantic/rude path files).
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Spoiler below is for game versions prior to 12

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
your link 0.12 gives a virus warning

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes