Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I don't see any planned/future tags or dev note in the OP so i have to ask, is it not posted yet or what listed in the genre tab is all there is going to be?
Any unavoidable content present or will be in the future?

BUT4

Jan 2, 2018
I love this game.

I don't read any comments so sorry(95 pages too much for me)..but I saw a little "gift" :D: -Biztos (Hun)= Sure(Eng):p I'm just really happy to see in a scene my main language, sorry for this comment.

Reactions: heenaa and faramata

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This will still work with a restart of the game, yeah?
Well, yeah? The warning is for folks who started the game mode version that was released a few weeks back.

I don't see any planned/future tags or dev note in the OP so i have to ask, is it not posted yet or what listed in the genre tab is all there is going to be?
Any unavoidable content present or will be in the future?
The game is over 3 years old now at this point, what you see, is well, what you get....

N0madS0uL

Sep 30, 2020
THanks for the mod, please note however that the mod needs some work when making a new game and selecting read mode, the ipatch still shows npcs as stepdaughter. Havent checked yet beyond trying read mode, game mode seems to work normally.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I honestly like this game and would encourage other people to try it, buy it if you like it, i do not like every content in it but you have the choice to avoid the content you do not want.

"also be happy with what you got today, because tomorrow you might end up losing everything"

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
THanks for the mod, please note however that the mod needs some work when making a new game and selecting read mode, the ipatch still shows npcs as stepdaughter. Havent checked yet beyond trying read mode, game mode seems to work normally.
From the mod post:

NOTE: I only edit the "Game Mode" files, NOT the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
18 January 2024: The mod is updated for episode 11-Extra, enjoy!

NOTE: Due to changes by the dev (and as the game will prompt you), you'll have to use a save from game version 10. 1 and not the recent partial release of v11.

(And it should go without saying, but this mod will not work with any of the mods released by others here.)

Get it at Mega, or attached below:

Click the spoiler at the bottom of this post for previous versions of the mod.

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.

If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edit the "Game Mode" files, NOT the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Spoiler below is for game versions prior to 11-extras

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my f95zone name is different its me demonstan is the full episode 11 btw now i know when we last talked you said it wasnt the full episode yet

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Apologies if I'm being more dense than usual, but I don't thimk I've ever seen a game modded 'halfway,' so I'm a little confused. o_O Is there no patch for the VN option of the game ("read" mode)? Seems counter-intuitive since one would think that part would be quicker/easier to edit than the grindfest option with multiple forks. :unsure:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Apologies if I'm being more dense than usual, but I don't thimk I've ever seen a game modded 'halfway,' so I'm a little confused. o_O Is there no patch for the VN option of the game ("read" mode)? Seems counter-intuitive since one would think that part would be quicker/easier to edit than the grindfest option with multiple forks. :unsure:
The game was half-released for v11, I updated the mod so it worked with what was released.
Now that the full version of episode 11 (ep-11-Extras) has been released, I've updated my mod for it.

But I only do the Game Mode files, since I also edit the text to make sense (I don't simply remove 'step' from all stepxxxxx relationships mentioned, I also change the text to reflect those changes). Doing what you've asked would double or triple the work needed, and that's time I just don't have, sorry. :)

mtaco

Jul 14, 2019
Is it just me or does the official walkthrough mod not do anything? Installed properly, but I don't see any point indicators in conversation options. Does it only give those warnings for routes?

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
The game was half-released for v11, I updated the mod so it worked with what was released.
Now that the full version of episode 11 (ep-11-Extras) has been released, I've updated my mod for it.

But I only do the Game Mode files, since I also edit the text to make sense (I don't simply remove 'step' from all stepxxxxx relationships mentioned, I also change the text to reflect those changes). Doing what you've asked would double or triple the work needed, and that's time I just don't have, sorry. :)
No, I get that. That's why I didn't 'Reply' to your post. I wasn't asking about the "half" of this release but the half of the game (Read Mode) that you choose not to do. I'm asking if someone else (here or elsewhere) has patched the Read-mode part of the game? I can't be the only one who is not interested in sandboxing this game.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
No, I get that. That's why I didn't 'Reply' to your post. I wasn't asking about the "half" of this release but the half of the game (Read Mode) that you choose not to do. I'm asking if someone else (here or elsewhere) has patched the Read-mode part of the game? I can't be the only one who is not interested in sandboxing this game.
I don't play on sandbox mode. So, TheSidewinder the mod is only for the sandbox mode?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
To my knowledge no one has. And it's not a "Sandbox" like other games here, the only choices you have to make are from menus. You don't have any map with places to choose to go. It's basically "Do you want interaction with this person" within those menu choices.

I don't play on sandbox mode. So, TheSidewinder the mod is only for the sandbox mode?
As above, it's not a sandbox.
But yes, my mod is only for the Game Mode. Both the Romance and Rude paths (the "Read Mode") have no choices at all, to my knowledge.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
To my knowledge no one has. And it's not a "Sandbox" like other games here, the only choices you have to make are from menus. You don't have any map with places to choose to go. It's basically "Do you want interaction with this person" within those menu choices.

As above, it's not a sandbox.
But yes, my mod is only for the Game Mode. Both the Romance and Rude paths (the "Read Mode") have no choices at all, to my knowledge.
Ok. Thank you. I'll remake the folder without the mod.

Edit:
Well, shit. I can't do that, there's no other ipatch. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder
3.70 star(s) 77 Votes