Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It's a pretty decent content, a lot of dialogue with the girls, (a new girl who is probably also MC's daughter) a nice sex scene with Felicia (previously uploaded a few pictures) and a couple of sexy pictures with Tegan. (Felicia now regularly sleeps with MC and Chloe also joins)

[[/SPOILER]
You wouldn't happen to know if there's going to be a patch to have 3 step daughters and the new girl as your actual daughter or is it all or nothing?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
You wouldn't happen to know if there's going to be a patch to have 3 step daughters and the new girl as your actual daughter or is it all or nothing?
I don't know that, unfortunately. Actually, there is a lot of chaos as to who is his daughter or who is not, but I don't think that is the point. The story is about the old villain conquering as many young girls as possible. Perverted dad doesn't care if it's his daughter, stepdaughter or just a stranger, he wants to get a fresh, crispy and preferably virgin pussy. And the more the better.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
TheSidewinder When Tegan asks to pursue a relation with the MC, she still says this line despite the Ipatch. And yes I am running the game mode. View attachment 3233927
Found another after the MC sleeps(just sleeps) with Felicia during the thunderstorm. View attachment 3233998
That first one is fixed and I've already updated the mod, but if you want to fix this quickly, just edit day05script (2).rpy - line 1213 to be:

te "Dad, I'm afraid a lot of people will be outraged if a love relationship were to develop between us. We're blood-related, and even if we weren't, this... doesn't happen every day."

That second one, though, is not what's in my mod's file.

That's day06script (2).rpy at line 15, but my file says this:

mc "{i}My daughter could be at the park with Hannah while I'm still sleeping here... What a disgrace!{/i}"

Not sure how you got one non-mod file in there but check your copy again?

Last edited:
Reactions: Korassu

Korassu

Jun 14, 2017
TheSidewinder I'm not quite sure what happened there, I checked and saw that the file did say the correct line, reloaded a save and it came up right this time. The only thing I can think of is when I first encountered the problem(with Tegan's Dialogue), I looked in the games folder and saw day6 had the (2) on it, I wasn't sure which day I was on but figured that the (2) might have been an error and causing the issue. So I removed the (2) off the end of the file name to test the Tegan dialogue but it made no difference.

I later re-added the original file from the archive(leaving the renamed as well since I didn't think it would do much harm). This may have been when I encountered the line with Felicia, but I did end up deleting the renamed file and I think I still encountered the issue. No clue how renpy works, but I would assume it would load the file every time it loaded up the game, and have a hard time believing it would remain on the save.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheSidewinder

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Sixteen Years Later Ep 10.1 with IC patched WT by TheSidewinder
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Please update your Android port.

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
All I can say is that's you're opinion. My guess is either you don't like the visuals/art style or you don't like 16 years later either (since it's basically the same story)

Either way, it's cool if you don't like it. But considering the massive amount of fans/players it has, it's obviously not an opinion that many here share. I happen to like both games (this one and MNF) but feel that MNF is a bit better and has a better story flow...and was disappointed at how this game started at first so it lost a few points with me for that.
it got worse with time i supported it but i saw how bloated it was becoming with useless dialogue but no one cared.

Reactions: HUNUTAN and Cotytto

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bummer that neither you nor anyone else will include read-mode (not everyone who likes this story & design wants to grind through a sandbox) in a mod. :cry: But I know it takes a lot of time to mod dialogue-heavy games like this one, so thanks for your efforts nonetheless. (y)
Read mode version is out now, it's just at the higher tier, will have to wait till someone shares it later on.

Jul 16, 2018
Great! I really dislike grinding in games, especially in erotic novels. The only time I actually enjoyed it is that VN where you repeat the days like the Groundhog Day movie. I think it was called Lust Theory?

Reactions: willworkformommy

Icey81Hammer

Jun 3, 2022
Something doesn't make any sense , if mc is Barbra "stepfather" (ahem) and her mother was pregnant just before they leave the orphanage which means way before the mc got married that would mean Barbra is the eldest "stepdaughter" (again ahem) not the youngest ?

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
I played on good guy route, liked the character design (except the strange fashion sense, which a prude virgin likes to show her cameltoe and dresses like a whore, and everyone has piercings) and the premise to some extent, the narrative starts really compeling. But soon it turns into a buttload of feeling talk non-stop, so I got bored. The scenes are ok, if not for some really bad angles.
For those who played all the content, does this get better? Is the bad guy route better?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
16 Years Later! [Ep.11 Extra] [Wetdreamwalker]

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

TheSidewinder is this the release you were waiting to update the "mod" for? This is the extra version and has the read mode.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

TheSidewinder is this the release you were waiting to update the "mod" for? This is the extra version and has the read mode.
I believe so and I'll check that today, thanks for the heads-up.

It's possible the mod won't need updating, depending on what files were changed in this release, but I'll get it done within a day or so.

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes