knopfler1

Apr 6, 2020
I am playing the read Mode. I pasted the patch in the game folder , but there is nothing new starting from where I left on my saves from version 10.1. Did I do anything wrong?

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
My new family is one of the worst and most boring game in this entire site, absolute cringe overload
All I can say is that's you're opinion. My guess is either you don't like the visuals/art style or you don't like 16 years later either (since it's basically the same story)

Either way, it's cool if you don't like it. But considering the massive amount of fans/players it has, it's obviously not an opinion that many here share. I happen to like both games (this one and MNF) but feel that MNF is a bit better and has a better story flow...and was disappointed at how this game started at first so it lost a few points with me for that.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
where can i get info on this "partial release" i dont understand here whats going on with that.
Is the post on patreon 5 hours ago refering to the "full release" of episode 11?
everything is confusing here.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
Sep 26, 2023
About the latest episode:
This Barbara girl was conceived while MC was in the orphanage before he meet his wife -the mother of his 3 daughters- so how the heck is she younger than them ?!! even the middle daughter said that "she would be happy to have another little sister"
She's a Polaroid girl... You know, instant developing.

Apr 27, 2022
Because the three are his STEP-Daughters?
In the very beginning of the game, he tells the story, that his wife already has the three daughters, when he get to know her.
That is a rewrite the oringal story they where his daughters. I been playing this since first relasese. Its also a tweated story stolen from another game which at the time of release caused a lot of drama on the forums. The intro has been rewrite at least twice since release.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
TheSidewinder When Tegan asks to pursue a relation with the MC, she still says this line despite the Ipatch. And yes I am running the game mode. View attachment 3233927
that and much more bugs like that happens , when junk developer get entangled on his own mess of code and variables, and when developer like pain , could have done 2 routes romance and corruption , but things are a little too messed.
that one of the motives why i bet they are ohh oh soo hard to give a new update, they are working hard on a junk code , they put themselves on that place, hope they enjoy it,
AND WORSE even if they give work, hours, and sweat, most of the work will no be reflected on the final product.

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes