3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
Guys, as others have already mentioned, this update applies to the love route... The rude route will come in a few weeks... Check what route you have and then there will be no complaints...
Wasn't complaining at all , I was merely asking if I'm not updating the game properly or have to do anything specific in order for the update to work. Anyways thanks for the explanation since the last pages wasn't able to grasp and what the update was all about

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Wasn't complaining at all , I was merely asking if I'm not updating the game properly or have to do anything specific in order for the update to work. Anyways thanks for the explanation since the last pages wasn't able to grasp and what the update was all about
It's a pretty decent content, a lot of dialogue with the girls, (a new girl who is probably also MC's daughter) a nice sex scene with Felicia (previously uploaded a few pictures) and a couple of sexy pictures with Tegan. (Felicia now regularly sleeps with MC and Chloe also joins)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
OK, I've tried this several times, and no new contents for me. I'm using read mode, on the romance path, and my save from late April didn't have any new contents. It just ended after Felicia had a shower, telling me she'd spend the night over at Amanda's, and the very last scene is reiterating this by MC while in bed. ("It sucks that Felicia is sleeping at Amanda's..." "It would be nice to hug her fragile little body now..." "Yawn... Tiring day and it's time to sleep..." -> "End of episode 11.! [...]")

I even tried speeding through from the beginning (holding CTRL for some parts, toggling with TAB for other parts), both with and without the official walkthrough mod, and it always stops at the same scene - the same scene that was the last back in April. Still on read mode and on the romance path.

So... what am I missing? Are the new scenes in this release only available on game mode, and on certain specific LI paths? (As in, not aiming for a "full harem" story?)

Reactions: dewrules

buebue

Jan 18, 2021
So... what am I missing? Are the new scenes in this release only available on game mode, and on certain specific LI paths? (As in, not aiming for a "full harem" story?)
Yes I tried both routes from start, scenes are missing from the read mode, I can only see them with a resource viewer

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Upon starting to play it asks you about pregnancy to be enabled. So, I'm guessing it should have a tag: pregnancy

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
Guys, as others have already mentioned, this update applies to the love route... The rude route will come in a few weeks... Check what route you have and then there will be no complaints...
That's not the real issue. The new update seems to only be available for the "game mode romantic route". I started over a "read mode romantic" and "read mode rude" and none of them have the new update content. But when I load my "game mode" save I can access it...

Atherin

May 25, 2017
huh... started working on it again? yaaaay ^^ Did we start taking care of the Discord or is it still cancer?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I do not understand why people are saying it is only read mode that has content. I'm not on read mode, and I have the new content. Read mode is a separate file but it has the day12script.rpy included. Are you sure you downloaded the right file and not just the walkthrough mod?

1703988791004.png

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I do not understand why people are saying it is only read mode that has content. I'm not on read mode, and I have the new content. Read mode is a separate file but it has the day12script.rpy included. Are you sure you downloaded the right file and not just the walkthrough mod?

View attachment 3219420
I got content and i am not on read mode either, but i think ppl pointed out that it is game mode that has the content for sure, might be a mix up in script, a missed switch or whatever that causes this.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I got content and i am not on read mode either, but i think ppl pointed out that it is game mode that has the content for sure, might be a mix up in script, a missed switch or whatever that causes this.
Hmm, if they copied the old IPatch mod, then the game doesn't move to the next day. That could be it.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Hmm, if they copied the old IPatch mod, then the game doesn't move to the next day. That could be it.
Not it. The new content that is supposed to be for the romantic route is only available on game mode.

I tried a new game on a fresh instal and there is no new content available for the romantic route on read mode.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Not it. The new content that is supposed to be for the romantic route is only available on game mode.

I tried a new game on a fresh instal and there is no new content available for the romantic route on read mode.
Go download the Official Walkthrough Mod from the first page. It has the day12romancescript.rpy file in there. They forgot to add in the updated day11romancecript.rpy with the code to jump to day 12, so here it is for you. Just put it in the game folder.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
If anyone wants it, I made a basic cheat mod for this game to change the values. Just put the files from the zip into the game folder. Unless they add a new character, it should be future proof.

Thanks for the cheat mod!!! :love:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ohh, I forgot about that. There is a new character added in this update so I have updated the mod.
Your mod has been added to the OP - under your original post.
Could you replace the files there - so everyone else can use the new update also?!
Thanks again!!! (y)

Edit - Seems like you already have! ;)

Note:
The mod will throw up an error.
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'barbaralove'

I simply added - define barbaralove = 0 - to the script file below.
New: I updated the 10.1 Combo WT ipatch to work with the mod and be updated to game version Ep.11
Seems to have fixed it.
Cuhullin and EPCOT - You guys should redownload this new updated script file - the old one was missing stuff for Ep.11

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuhullin and EPCOT

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Your mod has been added to the OP - under your original post.
Could you replace the files there - so everyone else can use the new update also?!
Thanks again!!! (y)

Edit - Seems like you already have! ;)

Note:
The mod will throw up an error.
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'barbaralove'

I simply added - define barbaralove = 0 - to the script file below.
Seems to have fixed it.
weird, that should be in the script.rpy file already. Did you use the old Ipatch?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Where is the walkthrough mod? I click on the link on the first page and it takes me to the spot for it but it seems to have the ones for 10 and older.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
weird, that should be in the script.rpy file already. Did you use the old Ipatch?
Yes - I added these 3 files:
SYL_Ep_10.1_Combo_WT_ipatch_Mod_v1.1
16_Years_Later_Ep.11_READ_MOD
and your....
day11romancecript.rpy

That must have been it?

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes