abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
There is sex just not with the daughters yet but there is some sex with teagan's friend. Also you might get sex with felicia or teagan on the bad guy path I havent tried those path but maybe but you get fooling around with felicia and chloe so far I know of. I have only done bad guy path for chloe and good guy path for felicia.

Edit ; ok nvm now I remember there is sex wtih felicia for sure so far.

Last edited:

AbaddonR

May 16, 2020
Is there no new content in the new version? Cause I got nothing personally. Maybe an outro scene from the previous chapter saying his goodnights to someone specifically but that's it.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Update says end of episode 10 and then 11 doesn't start? Is that just me?
I got same problem and after running "UnRenBat", checked the script files for "day11script", day11romancescript" and "day11rudescript" and found the jump statement said "jumpday1end".
Therefore changed this to "jump day12" in each script file - day11script - line 3651, day11romancescript - line 1621 and day11rude - line 1800.

After this I ran the game and Frank wakes up to breakfast with the girls and Vanessa and Hannah.

Reactions: Vortex@

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Don't know what everyone is on about, but i am pretty sure there is a new scene with Felicia, or am i wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean yeah, not much else going on besides a HJ, and yeah it's a slow burn .. maybe a bit too slow or too little, but there is new content.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Mates, this update is only for the romance path. Have a look in the "day12rudescript":

"Sorry! I don't make it for the Rude route, because there will be scenes there. The Rude route for episode 11 will be ready in a few weeks." ;)

Is there no new content in the new version? Cause I got nothing personally. Maybe an outro scene from the previous chapter saying his goodnights to someone specifically but that's it.
I got same problem and after running "UnRenBat", checked the script files for "day11script", day11romancescript" and "day11rudescript" and found the jump statement said "jumpday1end".
Therefore changed this to "jump day12" in each script file - day11script - line 3651, day11romancescript - line 1621 and day11rude - line 1800.

After this I ran the game and Frank wakes up to breakfast with the girls and Vanessa and Hannah.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
30 December 2023:

FURTHER EDIT:
I just had a look at the update, and what was released today is NOT the part of the game which I normally modify.

Note that I only modify the "Game Mode" files, and today's release is for the "Read Mode", specifically the Romance path.

I will check the release today, to see if I can easily add the "ipatch" to it. And when the full version 11 is released, then I will do a full mod of it.

Barring problems, I should have this done today. Please be patient. :)

(Click the spoiler at the bottom of this post for previous versions of the mod.)

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.

If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Info below is for game versions prior to 11

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this mod is updated, as it helps a lot in the game. Congratulations and thanks to whoever made it

PS: I posted my post without having read what the mod's dev explained about it, sorry for anything

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan3000x

Qwertyjerk666

Feb 9, 2023

Wish I could understand any of that, but not a clue. Thanks anyways...

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Mates, this update is only for the romance path. Have a look in the "day12rudescript":

"Sorry! I don't make it for the Rude route, because there will be scenes there. The Rude route for episode 11 will be ready in a few weeks." ;)
noooo not my rude route, I urgently need to spank more asses

Dec 17, 2023
I think it's a nice idea to have a game mode and a read mode. But in the read mode, it seems you need to fuck every fucking woman. But I wonder if that will have consequences in the future ?

3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
Glad im not the only one , i just loaded the last save i did where he hugged the blond daughter and then goes to sleep and thats it

Reactions: AwsHen

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Glad im not the only one , i just loaded the last save i did where he hugged the blond daughter and then goes to sleep and thats it
Guys, as others have already mentioned, this update applies to the love route... The rude route will come in a few weeks... Check what route you have and then there will be no complaints...

Reactions: Twistty
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes