Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yes - I added these 3 files:
SYL_Ep_10.1_Combo_WT_ipatch_Mod_v1.1
16_Years_Later_Ep.11_READ_MOD
and your....
day11romancecript.rpy

That must have been it?
yeah, the script.rpy from the Ipatch mod is for episode 10. Barbara was introduced in episode 11. You erased Barbara from the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
How much femdom in the game? If I remember, there was one scene at the beginning.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Hi everyone, I made an Ipatch for the new update (game mode only, not read mode), and tidied up the translated English. I mean no offense to the developer, I have a great deal of respect for multilingual people. This just makes it easier to read. Extract these files in the game folder. Also, this will be out of date when the developer adds in the rude path content, whenever that gets released, so this is temporary.

Zekewolf

Dec 18, 2018
Huge thanks for your hard work!

31 December 2023:

The Mod is updated, sorry it took so long, but please read the notes below.

Given this was a partial release by the dev, with the full release to come later, I didn't do as thorough a job of cleaning up the dialogue, but the mod does work, possible points (+/-) are noted, and you can play a game from the start. Just be sure to choose Game Mode, not Read Mode.

(And it should go without saying, but this mod will not work with any of the mods released since the game was updated here.)

When the dev releases the full Episode 11 I'll update the mod again.

I would suggest you preserve your save files from 10.1 (the previous version) while playing this partial release, as it's possible the full release will require using one of them, instead of one of the saves made with the v0.11 partial release. I just don't know, since I do not get the game ahead of its release, so it's better safe than sorry.

The dev made some changes that I personally consider to be good, which meant I had to redo the mod basically from the start, so it took a lot longer than I had hoped.

Get it at Mega, or attached below:

(Click the spoiler at the bottom of this post for previous versions of the mod.)

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.

If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edit the "Game Mode" files, NOT the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Info below is for game versions prior to 11

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 7, 2022
Somewhere in an early update of this game I must've fumbled a key combo that put an annoying box in the upper left corner that lists my fps, ms (ping?) ms max, "gl2" and "powersave". It persists even though I do full fresh installs of the updates. Anyone know how to hide it?

Jul 16, 2018
The preview pictures look amazing!

I see people mentioning 'game mode' and 'read mode'.
1. Is game mode an open world grind thing?
2. It says the walkthrough mode requires game mode. Doesn't the read mode require a walkthrough because there are no actual decisions? (I don't like branching decisions in a VN, so that would be great).

A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
About the latest episode:
This Barbara girl was conceived while MC was in the orphanage before he meet his wife -the mother of his 3 daughters- so how the heck is she younger than them ?!! even the middle daughter said that "she would be happy to have another little sister"

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
About the latest episode:
This Barbara girl was conceived while MC was in the orphanage before he meet his wife -the mother of his 3 daughters- so how the heck is she younger than them ?!! even the middle daughter said that "she would be happy to have another little sister"
Because the three are his STEP-Daughters?
In the very beginning of the game, he tells the story, that his wife already has the three daughters, when he get to know her.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Wetdreamwalker I like the game very much, but it could do with some proofreadíng. I.e. it is a complete sentence in hungarian (your mother tongue?) in it. And the grammar/expression makes sometimes no sense.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes