Ren'Py Adventures of a Rookie Superhero [v1.7] [Sneaky Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NightCover_result.jpg

Overview:
Follow Nightwraith, a scrappy and snappy redhead ready to make a name for herself,
as she fights crime and seeks to take down the evil Red Sirens gang that plagues her city!

Currently, this game is in VERY EARLY DEVELOPMENT!
Don't expect a bundle of content just yet! Please test it out and let me know what you'd like to see more of/changed!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: Sneaky Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Night1.png Night2.png Night3.png Night4.png Night5.png Night6.png UlqIMA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
DOWNLOAD
hey, Griinch,

hope this finds you well.
I compiled a MacOS build of "Adventures of a Rookie Superhero" and deposited it on Pixeldrain;
it can be .

cheers, mate.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is lesbian content planned? If so, do we have a choice to avoid dicks or is all sex predetermined and unavoidable?

Reactions: Arra64

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Avaron1974

Might wanna check this one out, nothing about male characters in the Dev notes, but I can't confirm if this really will be either full female or at least come with the option to play exclusively lesbian. :D

Edit: I remember you saying you don't hate Futa in another thread & that it doesn't ruin the lesbianism aspect, sorry if I remember that wrong :eek:

Reactions: Avaron1974

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Also this looks like it could be pretty nice, not much to say yet since there isn't much to see. Personally I'd like if there were choices to make and different outcomes for the scene but it's not a dealbreaker if this still stays the same later down the line in development.

Also I really hope there won't be any unavoidable scenes with male characters at some point, would be nice to keep it open to the player what type of content they wanna engage with, at least at a baseline. If there are no plans for m/f content anyway that obviously becomes irrelevant.

Good luck with your game, looking forward to seeing some updates! :)

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
A rookie superhero who's already "taken her fair share of superheroine cock"?

From how this went I'm going to assume the rest of the game will be "rookie hero gets beaten and raped by everyone but it's not really rape cus she loves huge cocks"?

Or is there going to be a little more to it?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974

Might wanna check this one out, nothing about male characters in the Dev notes, but I can't confirm if this really will be either full female or at least come with the option to play exclusively lesbian. :D

Edit: I remember you saying you don't hate Futa in another thread & that it doesn't ruin the lesbianism aspect, sorry if I remember that wrong :eek:
I don't mind futa, it's all the fault of Icarus Media , he makes futa videos and I started watching them and got hooked. Mainly for the hot Russian he had in there but still......

Thanks for letting me know, i'll give it a look.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Calling this a "game" is false advertisement, but then again, the dev uses "female+" as a term lmao
What a bummer, I really liked the model of the protagonist.

Reactions: srbot2016
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes