Ren'Py Adventures of a Rookie Superhero [v1.7] [Sneaky Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Smaller text/font (adjustable, please). Also allow alpha/transparency adjustment for text box area.

Thought the NightWraith was a femboy based on body shape in the screenshots. Make it an option?

Reactions: patriarchy1

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
The renders are good, the text is fine. Plus point, that the MC is not another amorphous creature with breasts that make up 70% of her body weight. However, her pubic hair could do with a trim. I am not saying that it should be bare, but this wild bush gives a very unpretentious impression.

Jan 27, 2021
This looks interesting. Well, it's just 80mb and very short but it's just a demo, so that's understandable. I'll keep an eye on it. Good luck to the dev!

Mar 5, 2023
Definitely a VN to put on my watchlist. But, I am not invested in enough. I don't care about the plight of the heroine. All this makes me want to do is download some other game.
Don't get me wrong. I think it's a good introduction and it caters to the futa crowd well. I just think the intro does not reflect the context very well.
Why is it bad to get captured? Why did the heroine get left behind? Is the contact a narc, or a fellow abductee? Why does this group want heroines? A lot is unanswered.

So, TL;DR - Fun event sequence. Needs more meat in the pie. ;)

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Thought the NightWraith was a femboy based on body shape in the screenshots. Make it an option?
dude that main character is a man.
Ever heard of the fact that not all women have bimbo bodies ?

I'm well aware that a lot of people on this website never went outside to touch grass, and have even less so seen an actual naked woman, let alone touched, but you don't need to signal it that hard... :KEK:

Jokes aside, game looks interesting. It's nice to see a main female character who's not just a complete bimbo or your basic btich "girl next door" clone, for once. The originality in body shape is noted and greatly appreciated.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
new update

Last edited:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
It might not matter to Futa lovers, but the dialogue makes the MC sound like a man. I’ve never met any woman who would say/think “nutsack” or ”cockmeat.” If you are going with a female protagonist, you might want to think about the way women speak and write accordingly. Otherwise you’ll end up with a male MC in everything except appearance.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Knowing nothing but what I've seen in the preview images and the comments of this thread, I have three suggestions for the confusion about this character's gender. First I must say, my personal stance is that (at least) 90% of our concepts of gender are manufactured by marketing agents that want us pigeonholed into stereotypes, because that makes it easier for them to target specific groups of people in advertising. However, I can also see that if you want to get super scientific about body forms, there are differences in the actual wireframe models sold for male and female character rendering, and that in real life a muscular woman will look (slightly) different from a muscular man. However, there are relatively few major differences in male and female bodies, aside from the glaringly obvious, which is why people who feel the need to have clear definitions sometimes cling to those traits. With that said, I offer the following three possibilities:

1. She's a tomboy. I don't know if I'm even "allowed" to say that these days, I'm usually happy to use whatever terms people ask me to use. It doesn't hurt me any to be polite, but sometimes it does feel hard to have a conversation without using older and more well recognized terms. So, my apologies if anyone doesn't like the word "tomboy," but I feel like it may be the descriptor that best explains who this character is. I actually like tomboys, and I don't see anything wrong with it. They're just girls that are athletic and up for some potentially rough/outdoorsy fun.

2. She's "a boy with a vagina" that fights "women with penises." Get it? She's like the opposite of a futa, because she fights futas. She's the anti-futa. It's a whole "two-sides of the same coin" thing.

3. She's based on DC's Carrie Kelley, the Robin from The Dark Knight Returns, but with a more traditional Robin mask. Her version of Robin usually wears glasses/goggles (I don't know why, I never read the comic, I prefer funny/campy Batman). Here are some images of Carrie Kelley and the typical Robin mask.

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
3. She's based on DC's Carrie Kelley, the Robin from The Dark Knight Returns, but with a more traditional Robin mask. Her version of Robin usually wears glasses/goggles (I don't know why, I never read the comic, I prefer funny/campy Batman). Here are some images of Carrie Kelley and the typical Robin mask.
You're probably onto something there. I would have said her inspiration is Nightwing as the mask looks closer to his, imo and so is her name (and the Author accidently calls her Nightwing in a scene with the Doctor) but I had forgotten about Robin from Frank Miller's DKR.

About the game: Hmm...
The MC has:

Short hair
Small in Stature
Red-Head (Ginger)
Althletic build
Small breasts
Full bush.

Talk about your atypical femaie protagonist and because of that this so works. I can't wait to see more of our spunky little hero.

I find the lack of men in the world a little odd but I can live with it. It's your game don't let anyone take you away from your vision of it.

Where do I sign up to give you money?

Bugs:
You misspell Coffeeshop to Cofeeshop in the intro so it fails to call the image.
You refer to the MC as Nightwing twice. Once by the doctor and once by Piper herself talking to Musclegirl about the Red Sirens demands.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes