Ren'Py Adventures of a Rookie Superhero [v1.7] [Sneaky Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The MC looks great and the theme can be pretty hot. With good writing this can be a great game/story.
Godspeed, Dev!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Agreed! Perhaps some body alteration/shapechanging to accommodate varied tastes?
You'd be looking at several thousand renders per update for people with different body modifications and each route would be quite short.

There is a reason devs don't give that many options. Having 1 change already doubles the renders per update.

I think you may be asking for faaaaar too much.

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
You'd be looking at several thousand renders per update for people with different body modifications and each route would be quite short.

There is a reason devs don't give that many options. Having 1 change already doubles the renders per update.

I think you may be asking for faaaaar too much.
Fair point, the project seems in an early enough stage to float ideas though. If it's too much, then I shan't complain. :)

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Male model but female boobs is what i get from the preview pictures. anyone with a scientific view on models with me on this?
Not sure about the model but the mc and backgrounds look enough like the (male) mc and settings from the abandoned game Supervillainy that I checked it wasn't the same dev. Probably just generic superhero assets being used.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure about the model but the mc and backgrounds look enough like the (male) mc and settings from the abandoned game Supervillainy that I checked it wasn't the same dev. Probably just generic superhero assets being used.
Did he have a vagina because this MC does.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I liked it. Good renders and dialogue. I hope there will be more story and not just fuck time.
The dialogue reads like Literroctica with green cocks and big muscles. :ROFLMAO:

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes