stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Any chance for
Any chance for android?
There is a thread where you can request Android ports of renpy games, maybe ask in there.

Free Cities Much?
Absolutely! one of the best games ever made, I've contributed to Pregmod in the past. (y)

how do you actually go to the auctions?
After you have been on Mateo's yacht, there is an option on the travel screen on Thursdays to attend the auction. Always consult the hints in the penthouse office if you are lost.

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Well, what can you say about this game ...
doesn't look bad ...
reads interesting ...
Let's wait and see if it survives a few more updates, then it would be worth taking another look at it.

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
the cheatcode for the shooting range doesn't seem to be working for me
it still stay 1 second to shoot all targets

Edit: nmv if u keep clicking with mouse it skips targets

Last edited:

SidneyBeans

Jun 29, 2019
There is a thread where you can request Android ports of renpy games, maybe ask in there.

Absolutely! one of the best games ever made, I've contributed to Pregmod in the past. (y)

After you have been on Mateo's yacht, there is an option on the travel screen on Thursdays to attend the auction. Always consult the hints in the penthouse office if you are lost.
I fuck with it heavy

Reactions: stuffnstuff0

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
so, someone is tring to port html free cities to renpy ? cant wait how it will look in next versions. lets hope for long and fruitfull development.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
2040 [v0.3.4] [stuffnstuff0] - Compressed

Win/Linux [354 MB]
- - - -

Mac [349 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zhaico

Jan 16, 2022
Hello, I get this error after going to sleep.... my last game is from the version before this one. imagen_2024-05-24_171723874.png

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Hello, I get this error after going to sleep.... my last game is from the version before this one. View attachment 3667664
NOTES:

The console has been enabled and is necessary for this release and most likely going forward. If you have already been on Mateo's yacht in your save file then: In game, press SHIFT+O and copy/paste these two variables one by one then your save file should function correctly:

blackmarketintrocont = False
blackmarketslavebought = False

If you have not been on Mateo's yacht yet, then don't worry these variables are now correctly applied after that scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zhaico

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Win/Linux [354 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [349 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
The pixeldrain links are swapped, the other 4 are right for what they say though.

Reactions: Bob69

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
I would assume this is partially based (as in inspired by) on FreeCities? An older HTML game cause it talks about old world and Acologies and the like.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
2040-0.3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Not a fan of shadow characters (the opening scenes with the soldiers). Can't you take one character and clone it a bunch?

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
so, someone is tring to port html free cities to renpy ? cant wait how it will look in next versions. lets hope for long and fruitfull development.
Not a port, let's say a spin-off with more intimate character development.

I would assume this is partially based (as in inspired by) on FreeCities? An older HTML game cause it talks about old world and Acologies and the like.
Definitely inspired by.

Bro I can't access black Market and other shops on laptop
Whatever you are trying to do is either not in the game yet or it will unlock at some point later in the story.

I just wanted to point out that its really odd that during check ups kayla LOVES anal but when having sex in her room she suddenly hates it.
Good catch, I will fix this ASAP. (y)

Reactions: dudecrush01
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes