Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
How do I find the auction again?
Question mark says "on your Arcology" but neither in town on anywhere on the laptop do I get prompted to go there at any time on Thursday.
I understand there's supposed to be a gavel somewhere?

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
How do I find the auction again?
Question mark says "on your Arcology" but neither in town on anywhere on the laptop do I get prompted to go there at any time on Thursday.
I understand there's supposed to be a gavel somewhere?
Have you already met Mateo on his yacht? The gavel will be on the city travel screen every following Thursday until you visit the auction. You also need $10000, maybe this is the confusion. I will make it more clear. (y)

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Right ok, so something will happen when I have that much dosh?
That might well be it. Thanks for the reply.

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
2040 - 0.4.2 - Release
One for the completionists. The Laptop Gallery is a way to relive past scenes free from consequence and doubles as an achievement hunter to find any scenes you may have missed. It's a great way to enjoy your favorite scenes again or choose different options, it will not affect your main story.

Implementing the Gallery led me to review pretty much all the previous code, I cleaned up so much code. Hopefully This leads to a better, less buggy, less crashy, more balanced gameplay experience for all. (Read MISC. for details.)

Now with all that said and done I can finally get back to making more sexy scenes and telling more story. Go see if you have missed any scenes, I'd bet everyone has missed something, now you can find it ALL easier than ever.

Thanks for the support! :)

Please leave a rating! :)

DOWNLOAD:

LINK:
PASS: sUsW96sjGqZSedcXpMqCLg

CHANGELOG:

MAIN:

- Added a new scene: 'Kayla in the mainframe'.

For those on the Love path, head to the office in the morning/afternoon to find Kayla providing 'Maintenance' to EDI's mainframe. (Assuming she isn't otherwise occupied at that time on that day.)

- Added the Gallery.

Head to the laptop and choose the gallery option (camera icon) to see what you have missed.

MISC:

- Added the Kayla x Sarah scenes to the hints.

I liked the idea of them being randomly discovered encounters but I don't like the idea of anyone missing the scenes. :)

- Changed the information in the Spa purchase scene.

It now clarifies how to assign the girls to this room upon purchase.

- Changed the information in the Confinement purchase scene.

It now clarifies how to assign the girls to this room upon purchase.

- Changed the hints to be more clear.

I want it to be more clear when players have or have not finished content.

- Changed Gallery.

Added hints to the locked screen thumbnails.

- Changed penthouse travel screen.

Making it look more like the rest of the UI.

- Changed the Love/Hate checkup threshold.

Was +10/-10 is now +20/-20.

- Removed obedience requirements for sex scenes.

The logic was always kinda weird, now it is based solely on Love/Hate. I will probably bring it back when I think of a better way to implement it.

- Changed the girl's thresholds.

While I was changing the obedience requirements I also balanced the Love/Hate requirements for the girls sex scenes.

- Changed workout sex scenes.

Some more crappy code has been improved. (If you already own Sarah or Kayla, re-watch their intro scenes in the Gallery to add them to the list of possibilities in the workout scenes.)

- Changed daily rep gain.

It was a little low, is now between 1x to 2x as much as it was per day.

- Changed city travel icons.

Now it's more clear which button leads to where.

- Fixed a player name bug.

Fixed a bug which might rename the player after the first flashback scene.

- Changed/Fixed SO MUCH CODE.

Going back through the older scenes to add them to the gallery made me realize many mistakes in my earlier, less experienced code. (If you STILL find a bug, missing variable or crash etc. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. The fix is easy, finding all of them alone is difficult... Thank you.)

Reactions: Digteren

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
2040 [v0.4.2] [stuffnstuff0] - Compressed

Win/Linux [555 MB]
- - - -

Mac [550 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
What's the rape tag for? Is it included in the prostitution/slavery stuff or is it something aside

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
2040-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
Anyone know how to deal with the "EDI has detected unusual activity in the Dormitory in the mornings, maybe I should go and take a look." quest?
I've been going there and clicking on everything, every morning for 14 in game days. What am I missing?
Also, the Auction thing on Thursdays seem to be just an empty warehouse regardless of what time of day I visit?

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
Anyone know how to deal with the "EDI has detected unusual activity in the Dormitory in the mornings, maybe I should go and take a look." quest?
I've been going there and clicking on everything, every morning for 14 in game days. What am I missing?
Also, the Auction thing on Thursdays seem to be just an empty warehouse regardless of what time of day I visit?
Okay, so the quest seems to start by going not to the dormitory, but your own room and then on the next sunday going to the dormitory will trigger the scene and then on the next few visit new scenes will play out..

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
The auction only has one scene so far. If you go there after that scene it will be an empty warehouse, for now.

Okay, so the quest seems to start by going not to the dormitory, but your own room and then on the next sunday going to the dormitory will trigger the scene and then on the next few visit new scenes will play out..
If either Sarah or Kayla are not in the dorm in the morning, for example if one of them is waiting for a checkup, the scenes will not trigger.

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
The auction only has one scene so far. If you go there after that scene it will be an empty warehouse, for now.

If either Sarah or Kayla are not in the dorm in the morning, for example if one of them is waiting for a checkup, the scenes will not trigger.
I see, thanks. Regarding the auction, the girl you pick just disappears, right? Or does it depend on whom you pick?

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
I see, thanks. Regarding the auction, the girl you pick just disappears, right? Or does it depend on whom you pick?
Right now, whoever you choose is bought and sold for profit. I do intend to expand this part of the game and eventually a story which adds an auction girl to the harem.

Reactions: Forgotted and Mxiio
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes