FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Can you explain this? Dinarah's story should not interfere with the dorm scenes in any way.
i think i'm at the end of content. Dinarah freaked out at the party and all she does is lay in bed every day. Which means the random girl in the morning i look over is either sarah or kayla. I'm ASSUMING that's why the dorm scenes won't trigger. I never saw any of them before this and since they aren't both in the dorm i'm guessing it won't trigger. BTW...you might consider some hint system that tells us there are scenes that aren't in the main story line (unless there is and i haven't seen it). I didn't even think to check around for optional/random triggers til i saw it talked about in the forum.

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
i think i'm at the end of content. Dinarah freaked out at the party and all she does is lay in bed every day. Which means the random girl in the morning i look over is either sarah or kayla. I'm ASSUMING that's why the dorm scenes won't trigger. I never saw any of them before this and since they aren't both in the dorm i'm guessing it won't trigger. BTW...you might consider some hint system that tells us there are scenes that aren't in the main story line (unless there is and i haven't seen it). I didn't even think to check around for optional/random triggers til i saw it talked about in the forum.
Some suggestions: There are days where there is no random girl. Also you could do the checkup and send her away instead of sex scene, doing this does not advance time. Also depending on your strength skill, sex scenes may randomly not advance time.

There are a few options to trigger the scenes, I'd hate for anyone to miss them. :)

Reactions: FatYoda

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
2040 [v0.4] [stuffnstuff0] - Compressed

Win/Linux [452 MB]
- - - -

Mac [447 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
2040 - 0.4.1:
Finally, a Club update! Izzy is looking to let loose after her break up with her husband, find her in the backroom of the club in the evenings.

The check up system has been rebuilt to be much more engaging for players (and much easier to add future scenes/options) and is now coherent for players on the Hate/Neutral path. Details in the changelog below!

DOWNLOAD:

LINK:
PASS: TRY2WgqFnf8eSWo_AYOvvw

CHANGELOG:

MAIN:
- Added a Club scene with Izzy.

Head to the backroom of the Club, Isabella will be your personal entertainment for the evening.

- Changed the checkup system.

There is now more control for the player instead of watching a static scene AND if the player balances within a threshold (+10/-10 Love/Hate) they can choose which direction to take the checkup each time! More scenes/options will be added over time.

- Added Kayla's Hate checkup.

With the new system comes new scenes. More Love/Hate scenes/options will be added over time.

- Added Sarah's Hate checkup.

With the new system comes new scenes. More Love/Hate scenes/options will be added over time.

- Added Dinarah's Hate checkup.

MISC:

- Added Club backroom.

Contains one new scene (see above) and will eventually lead to other areas of the club. e.g. Kayla's DJ booth ;)

- Changed bio screens.

'Characteristics' has been changed to 'Kinks' and is now more descriptive of the girl's sexual kinks.

- Changed the CCTV screen.

Changes to look more 'official'.

- Added more hints to reflect the update.

- Fixed Kayla's spa scene counter.

The scene wasn't +1'ing her vaginal count. (If you see any more of these inaccuracies, please let me know.)

- Fixed some typos in previous scenes. (If you see any more of these inaccuracies, please let me know.)
:)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

thefattestcat

Jul 3, 2024
There should be tags when a game uses Honey Select instead of actual artwork. I'd love to be able to filter them like ai cg.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
2040 [v0.4.1] [stuffnstuff0] - Compressed

Win/Linux [545 MB]
- - - -

Mac [540 MB]
- - - -

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
How do I help Dinarah??? This is becoming annoying!!
If we can't an end of content for this release tag would clear things up don't you think???

Last edited:
Reactions: Hjyfh

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
2040-0.4.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
I might have found a possible bug: Dinarah's lovehate variable is erroneously referenced as sarahlovehate in the checkup script.

Reactions: stuffnstuff0

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
I might have found a possible bug: Dinarah's lovehate variable is erroneously referenced as sarahlovehate in the checkup script.
This bug sounds familiar, it looks like I have already found it and fixed it in the latest version. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Reactions: Prj3tC

Billyjoebill

Oct 29, 2021
At least as of 4.0 I was unable to access the black market after meeting the shady guy in the boat. Is that fixed in 4.1? do I have to restart my game? Or do I need to start from the beginning?

Also is there a plan for a walkthrough in future?

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
At least as of 4.0 I was unable to access the black market after meeting the shady guy in the boat. Is that fixed in 4.1? do I have to restart my game? Or do I need to start from the beginning?
The black market is accessible only on Thursdays as Mateo is a busy man who likes to keep moving to satisfy his paranoia. :)

Also is there a plan for a walkthrough in future?
The latest version has something similar in the form of a gallery where you can see all the scenes with hints to scenes you may have missed and how to find them.

Reactions: Billyjoebill

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
officeattack.jpg

Introducing The Daughters of Chaos.
Enough of the high life. You've had it far too easy for far too long. There was a terror group out there silently plotting against you the whole time. They believe they are the rightful owners of your Arcology and intend to purify the city and put an end to the plague of sexual servitude.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes