Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
MC has a gender studies degree and wonders why he works at a fast food joint. His manager is a "15 year old with Down's Syndrome" who actually calls him "MC". The name of the family lawyer, who looks like Mr. Clean, is "Bleach". The dad, unsurpisingly, has a self-admitted impregnation fetish.

That's all in just the first few pages. This game is just too funny. I expect it will get better and better like this. But yeah, I have a feeling it won't be around long. Will probably be gone from Patreon before the day is up. Maybe within hours.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
*People* Incest is Popular these days! *Dev* Here, Hold my Beer...

Honestly, could be a hilariously good game if done right and Admittedly I enjoy the incest thing so Meh. lol

Reactions: Zioner35

Jolong22

Nov 24, 2020
Well, I don't know if it's more ridiculous or weird but I guess this won't survive here for long, they should add loli tag to prevent it. But as long as Devs have fun creating it, I have fun plaing it, it's definetely unusual. :D

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
The 5th image is very special:LOL:
Hm. I dont know whats more astonishing: This image, the text content or the fact both exits also together. :WutFace:
The guy on the bed in third image from the right... looks as if his doctor just did tell him he will get neutered for medical reasons.

Somehow hilarous...

• Haha
Reactions: mistercoon

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Judging by the looks of the characters, this is Alabama, right?
Some smart-ass Yankee's idea of Alabama. {Speaking as a Georgia resident whose family moved south from the Midwest when i was a kid...}

The "Alabama" dialog is just so BAD that, after i played this demo to the end and saw the last image, i deleted the game ad pledged never to download it again.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
You got that right. Past 12 and they are considered Hebe's (Info from Wiki)
I'm not sure that girl looks older than 12.

I'm the creator of this game and if you must know Tiffany is 19. She just looks young.
Bro, we're not on Patron right now, there's no reason to lie, and you're not fooling anyone anyway. You can't use a model that looks 10 years old and just say "she's 19 btw", just like you can't cast Hellen Mirren and say she's a teenager. That's not how any of this works.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes