pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
All Right, I downloaded it. Hopefully the thread will still be here when I actually get a chance to play it. It always seems like I either have no games or too many.

• Haha
Reactions: Skalli and Repuci

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
In those states in the truck stops you see more lot lizards ( Hookers ) then anything els and let me tell ya, if you are in the mood, it go's away real quick when you see what walks around in them truck stops, just looking at them makes you wanna stake a shower in like hand sanitizer or something lol
Username checks out.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Bro, we're not on Patron right now, there's no reason to lie, and you're not fooling anyone anyway. You can't use a model that looks 10 years old and just say "she's 19 btw", just like you can't cast Hellen Mirren and say she's a teenager. That's not how any of this works.
Don't watch/read much anime/manga/hentai, do you?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Glad I read the description. I was starting to wonder if this was gonna turn into a Maou-Sama bred the mother, bred the sister-daughter, bred the niece-daughter, bred the great niece-daughter, bred the... Anyway, I'm just gonna take a wild guess that maybe — just M-A-A-Y-Y-B-E-E — your sisters are willing to sleep with you. I mean, this is just a prediction, so take it with a grain of salt.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Left a very positive review. Hope to see lots more of this game. It's definitely worth backing to ensure more. This is one of those games it's hard to rate because it's obviously not a super-high-quality, visually stunning, in depth story, with lots of new assets, but for what it is - straight up outrageous libidinous global sex chase - it's very well done. The use of facial expressions on the models is great, from ahego to knowing winks. The writing is also great, both sexy and funny, with just a few typos and misspellings. The setup for the remainder of the game is great. Very good stuff. Gave it a solid 4. If it had it's own category it might get a 5. Best comparisons might be to Sisterly Lust, My Employee's Family, Apocalypse, and a few others like that but more of a down and dirty speed version of those.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes