Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
It's simple, funny, well done and relaxing... I like it... (y)
Just: why are there so many 'A's missing in the words, keyboard problems?

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this quite funny game by an equally funny DEV.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
23Sisters-0.02c-pc-HQCompressed
Original 1.02 Gigs
crunched 113 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Doc5252 - - - - -
Doc5252 - Thank you for sharing the links

ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
People think everyone from the South is married to their sister and has seen a UFO. I tell 'em, "Hell, I'm just dating my sister, and I could swear it wasn't a weather balloon". ( Jeff Foxworthy ) :ROFLMAO:, I'm gonna go check this out, hell i thought i had allot of sister with 4 lol

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
People think everyone from the South is married to their sister and has seen a UFO. I tell 'em, "Hell, I'm just dating my sister, and I could swear it wasn't a weather balloon". ( Jeff Foxworthy ) :ROFLMAO:, I'm gonna go check this out, hell i thought i had allot of sister with 4 lol
yeah tell me about it .. just cause i grew up and lived in texas .. people i usually just meet say that to me all the time .. till my wife/sister kicks their asses ... then those UFO's come down and take them away .. bless their hearts ..... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

jk about the wife/sister thing :p

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just finished it, The story is funny, light hearted, and entertaining and not at all meant to be taken seriously. Only downside i can see lack of a good creampie with a cock still inside. Definitely keeping this in my watchlist to see how it develops.

Reactions: Apostate and Repuci

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Now, if it had been 69 sisters instead, it would take on an even more special significance. :WeSmart:

-R. Monotoli
How many sisters does it take to screw a brother's dick? That is the question. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: DenverTrucker
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes