Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I've got a question for you guys. Would you guys like to have the MC have a sister that is married and have him knock up the married sister and have the husband raise the MC's kid without him knowing about it? Where do you guys stand on that?
yes, why not?
i don't see any problem
:KEK:
yes Mate
if mc fucks his sister and impregnates her he continues incest route so it is good - every kid is happyness, many ppl aren't able to have children and that is still better situation than adoption

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am the greedy type so I like when all the girls are exclusive to the mc. But if the story is just about the mc going around getting them pregnant and they never really develop their relationships beyond that, then I don't see the problem with the mc just getting the sister pregnant and then having the husband raise the kid.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
dev posted a cute Asian's art on patreon- she was really lovely
i don't like lolis much but this little Asian should be on harem

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I will disagree on that, I don't think you can ever have too many sisters in your harem :KEK:
(i really like Ristas emote and using that emote everytime i can so please don't mind using me this :KEK:)
i can see your point but we must accept some of them have their own plans - and can't live with mc
in harem could be girls not related by blood with mc, so ten sisters, twelve wifes and eleven concubines

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF SISTA, YA GROT!
Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much sista in a harem.
we will have grannies, milfs,sisters and womans not related by blood with mc
Mc faster Die than give 50 womans pleasure everyday- so we need to reduce sisters and all girls to 30 +- :KEK:

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I've got a question for you guys. Would you guys like to have the MC have a sister that is married and have him knock up the married sister and have the husband raise the MC's kid without him knowing about it? Where do you guys stand on that?
Not necessarily my kink.
I would find it funny though if he knew and willingly would raise the kid, him being a super cuck.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
(i really like Ristas emote and using that emote everytime i can so please don't mind using me this :KEK:)
i can see your point but we must accept some of them have their own plans - and can't live with mc
in harem could be girls not related by blood with mc, so ten sisters, twelve wifes and eleven concubines
Yeah I don't mind if some of them don't end up with the mc. In my ideal greedy world the mc would end up will all of them, but it's not something that I will complain about.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Might as well throw in an affair. Now whether or not you have them get caught or not is the question

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Also as for the harem ending.. Can see PC will need to have a giant one of these made with his new found wealth

Love bed.jpg

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes