Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Appreciate ya Dev(y) added you to my Patreon list and am now a supporter - Looking forward to the update :p

Dunno wtf is up with SubscribeStar .... Oh well!

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I may not be as active here for the next couple days because there really isn't anything new to share. I'm going to continue fixing errors in the game for the next day, but then I'm gonna take Thursday and Friday off. I'll release Saturday at 3pm EST, and then I'll start the script for 0.03 on Sunday. I know who the first new sister of 0.03 is and she's mentioned in 0.02, but I'm still brainstorming the second, or should I say fifth, sister. I've got a rough idea of her and her likes and dislikes, but I'm still trying to figure some stuff out about her. Have a great rest of the week,

-Doc

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I may not be as active here for the next couple days because there really isn't anything new to share. I'm going to continue fixing errors in the game for the next day, but then I'm gonna take Thursday and Friday off. I'll release Saturday at 3pm EST, and then I'll start the script for 0.03 on Sunday. I know who the first new sister of 0.03 is and she's mentioned in 0.02, but I'm still brainstorming the second, or should I say fifth, sister. I've got a rough idea of her and her likes and dislikes, but I'm still trying to figure some stuff out about her. Have a great rest of the week,

-Doc
You should really take a break man...
You give me the feeling that you work yourself to death.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020

-Doc
Could just make the next sister a stereotypical British "Council Estate Chav" type.. Kinda like American white trailer trash but with with a Little Britains Vicky Pollard type accent, clothing etc.

Just Google British Council Estate Chavs - will give you the idea :p

Reactions: xandeh and Reese286
Jul 25, 2020
i just wanna know, are any of these 23 sisters highly intelligent, like a biologist or a law professor or something, or are they all weird like the first one.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
i just wanna know, are any of these 23 sisters highly intelligent, like a biologist or a law professor or something, or are they all weird like the first one.
one of sister is busty Indian and second is cute little Asian - dev showed us only their arts to avoid spoilers
i think the first sister could be a fruit from incest between mc's father and his sister - that's why she looks like this :KEK:
maybe the others are normal or not that weird at least
the art style could be shocking at first playthrough, but after few runs she looks even fuckable

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes