Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm going to be taking down the Alpha for 23 Sisters on Itch on Monday. If you still want to play it you're gonna have to get it soon. To those of you that have played it, thank you. You guys have really helped in the creation of this game. I'm still planning on a Saturday release unless something comes up. Hopefully nothing will. I've got three more scenes left. The one I'm working on right now is taking a little longer than I thought it would, but it's still coming along. I should still be done with renders on Monday or Tuesday. I hope everyone had a great Saturday. Oh, and Happy Easter to those that celebrate and Happy Passover to those who celebrate that. As they say in the movie Robocop "HAVE A POWERFUL DAY!!"

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, I've got 2 1/4 more scenes left. I wish I could post the render I'm doing right now, but it would be major spoilers. So, i won't. But you guys are gonna love it. The scene I'm doing right now is so fucking awesome!! I can't wait for you guys to see it. I hope everyone had a great weekend, and I'll keep you up to date on progress. Have a good one.

-Doc

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I'll keep you up to date on progress. Have a good one.
This is the first time I'm going to say this to a game dev (and I can't believe I'm actually saying it), but maybe slow down on the images you post, otherwise there'd be no "new" content for us as to see when we play as we would have already seen it in this thread.

A spoiler now and then is nice, but too many can make it boring to play (due to already seeing it).

I get that you're excited about the game you're making, but you've posted 7 images since Saturday.

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
So bad it's good! Fucking hilarious, i was laughing the whole way through!! Cannot believe i'm actually looking forward to more. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've got 1 1/4 more scenes to do. Will probably be finished by tomorrow with renders. Coding will be done on Wednesday and maybe a little on Thursday. Friday will be for bug crushing and fixing errors and Saturday I'll release around 3pm EST. I've put in long days trying to get this release out and I hope you all enjoy it. I do have fun making this game, so the long days are okay. Have a great week...

-Doc

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes