Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I know. The 23 sisters and 1 brother is unrealistic, but the part about the father wanting his son to impregnate his sisters is totally realistic.
what if mc's father had 12 sisters, impregnated each sister twice for keep Alabama bloodline?
Mc must keep bloodline
like Habsburgs in older times - King must marry his cousin to prevent mixing with not royal blood, their kids had really serious medical ilness

Tikkar

Dec 10, 2017
Oh c'mon... seriously? ..out of 24 kids; he's the only boy born?? ... HIGHLY unlikely.
This story is more Dev Fantasy than Reader's Reality.
Not so unlikely as you think, i know for fact that there are Familys with no Boys Born over the time of 2,3 or even more Generations. The Family i know was going on for 3 long Generations with no Boys Born at all.
In Summary many Woman gave only Birth to Girls from there Spouse.
All over (including the 4 Generation Mothers) there are many Girls Born before the First Boy for a long time was Born. In the Boys Direct line there are 7 Girls in the First, 5 in the Second, and 6 in the Third. Plus one more Girl from his own Mother, his bigger Sister. After him the Mother gave Birth to 3 more Girls, one of the Mothers Sisters gave Birth to the second boy after her. But all over the Boys to Girls rate was complete skewed.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, I'm doing it. I don't care how much of a sick pervert you guys think I am for doing it either. The head pat is rendering right now. I said i was going to do and I'm doing it. Fuck all ya. Maybe I am a sick pervert. I don't care what you guys think, the head pat is going into the game!!!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes