Breedy

Aug 18, 2018
Great work so far. I am hoping for swollen bellies of redhead asian, and maybe ebony teens impregnated from MC. This game has a huge potential for future releases. Go on !

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
To those of you that play the Alpha, I'm really interested in your opinion on it. I know it's not as funny as 0.01, but that's because most of the jokes are in the second half.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
To those of you that play the Alpha, I'm really interested in your opinion on it. I know it's not as funny as 0.01, but that's because most of the jokes are in the second half.
I love it, especially having Tiffany as the mc's sidekick. I might even get into Granny sex for real. Foot on the gas, and don't let up Doc5252. Great update.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Noticed one typo, "thunb" instead of "thumb" and I think you missed using the word "a" in one spot. Not trying to nitpick, but there is no reason to give people legitimate reasons to complain about your English skills

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Noticed one typo, "thunb" instead of "thumb" and I think you missed using the word "a" in one spot. Not trying to nitpick, but there is no reason to give people legitimate reasons to complain about your English skills
Thanks man. I'll get them fixed.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I know it's not as funny as 0.01
Just because of this I thought I give the 0.01c a try before the public version of the new one comes out.
At this moment I've just launched the game and saw the main screen and had to ask: Are you colorblind?
I don't mean this as an insult, I mean this as a legit question because I'm curious.

I'm asking because the red letters on the blue background hurt the eyes and I know this is a color combination often used by people with some type of colorblindness because the contrast between those two is easy for them to distinguish.

But now, I'll go and start the game and probably give a feedback/opinion later on.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just because of this I thought I give the 0.01c a try before the public version of the new one comes out.
At this moment I've just launched the game and saw the main screen and had to ask: Are you colorblind?
I don't mean this as an insult, I mean this as a legit question because I'm curious.

I'm asking because the red letters on the blue background hurt the eyes and I know this is a color combination often used by people with some type of colorblindness because the contrast between those two is easy for them to distinguish.

But now, I'll go and start the game and probably give a feedback/opinion later on.
No, I'm not color blind. Enjoy.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Oh c'mon... seriously? ..out of 24 kids; he's the only boy born?? ... HIGHLY unlikely.
This story is more Dev Fantasy than Reader's Reality.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes