Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, here it goes. If I keep going at the pace I have been 0.02 should be out, not this weekend, but next weekend, maybe earlier. Don't hold me to it though. I've been getting a lot done the past two weeks, so fingers crossed. Keep praying to Uncle Buck and it'll probably happen.

-Doc

Last edited:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Finally, a reason to download this.

Well, I'm doing it. I don't care how much of a sick pervert you guys think I am for doing it either. The head pat is rendering right now. I said i was going to do and I'm doing it. Fuck all ya. Maybe I am a sick pervert. I don't care what you guys think, the head pat is going into the game!!!

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm about 85% - 90% of the way done with the renders. They should be done by Monday or Tuesday, maybe sooner. I've got 5 more scenes to do and 2 of them are very, very short. I'm doing one of those short scenes right now and I'm almost done with it. I still have one more sex scene to do. If I do release next weekend it will be Saturday, April 10th at around 3:00pm. THAT'S IF I DO RELEASE NEXT WEEKEND!! Something could delay it, but it's doubtful.

-Doc

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes