Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Writing...

This is a scene with the MC and Granny Cena.

mc “Okay, it's my turn to pick the movies.”
ce “Ugh. Some fucking new woke garbage.”
mc “Not all of it is woke.”
ce “Fine.”
ce “Give me the choices.”
mc “Okay.”
menu:
“The LatinX Transvestite That Was a Communist and Killed Christmas.”

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Writing...

ce “Fine.”
mc “Okay.”
menu:
Doc I can see Tiffany coming saying
t "If you play that god offal movie again I won't let you sleep with Charlie #2 along with never sleeping with any of us as well. And before you even ask we'll still get our kids along with my army of Dainieces out of you but you'll be giving us a cup at a time."
:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Writing...

ce “Fine.”
mc “Okay.”
menu:

DO NOT, repeat DO NOT say this often. Especially out loud as the woke idiots will make that movie.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just so y'all know, Zina the Zombie was thought up at the same time as Bao the serial killer sister. I was always gonna introduce those two together in the same update. You'll see why in the new update which should be released sometime next week. That's even for you cheap bastards. LOL!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Damn! I'm gonna make y'all feel so bad for Grant you're gonna cry. I am writing the saddest story you've ever seen me write. I'm close to crying. It's so sad.
for me that won't happen .. grant did alot of shit to every girl on the planet it seems ... i feel no regret saying in my eyes he is a piece of shit .. sorry grant lovers :)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Damn! I'm gonna make y'all feel so bad for Grant you're gonna cry. I am writing the saddest story you've ever seen me write. I'm close to crying. It's so sad.
The only why that's going to happen Doc is if you make Grant be the MC who is being thrown through time and the only way to end it was to trap himself in the past renaming himself Grant. Than just maybe I'll give a tumblr_mozglb5d6S1s3jc4vo1_500.gif :devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes