Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Damn! I'm gonna make y'all feel so bad for Grant you're gonna cry. I am writing the saddest story you've ever seen me write. I'm close to crying. It's so sad.
If it hurts Grant, I'll get over it.

Does he not only have to live as a Ken doll, but he loses his giant cock as well? Maybe the alien side of the family wanted to experience Southern cuisine and used it for fried chicken?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I've got a question about tags. I'm not saying you do, but hypothetically, if you were to fuck the vampire and zombie, would I be able to use the "Necro" tag? Asking for a friend.
More "Undead" than "Necro", really. Pretty much the same as sex with a J.A.P.

"Green....I think we should paint the ceiling green..." (You may have to be old enough to remember piano comedy bars to get that one.)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
To tell y'all the truth, I'm really surprised the major spoiler in the Alpha hasn't leaked out and been talked about yet. A lot of people have played it. I like it when players can keep their mouths shut.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
To tell y'all the truth, I'm really surprised the major spoiler in the Alpha hasn't leaked out and been talked about yet. A lot of people have played it. I like it when players can keep their mouths shut.
Doc we bury spoiler leakers in a special place in Abere's closet for leaking right next to her supply of Austrian struggling artist turned Dictator in the 1930's :devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The only two members of the "Dead Girls Club: Parson City Chapter."

Anyway, I'm done for the day. 65% of the script is written. The second half of this update is going to be quite a bit longer than the first half which was pretty short. View attachment 1955692
They both look very cute, especially Valentina. Image looks a touch dull again though, could use another stop of exposure I think.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
They both look very cute, especially Valentina. Image looks a touch dull again though, could use another stop of exposure I think.
They prefer the dark. If you have to use a flash, and the Vampiress isn't wearing a vile of blood on a chain around her neck, she could die permanently. So, if you don't know, best to use the light available and no flash.

(If you know where this is from, big time bonus points to you.)

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL Y'ALL CHEAP BASTARDS!!!

Okay, so I announced to my Subscriber subs earlier today that the second half of the 23 Sisters 0.11's full update will either be released to them on Wed or Thur. That means it'll be released to all y'all peasants on Fri or Sat. It could be earlier than that though. I never really know. Some days renders just render faster. Anyway...

STAY TUNED...
1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL Y'ALL CHEAP BASTARDS!!!

Okay, so I announced to my Subscriber subs earlier today that the second half of the 23 Sisters 0.11's full update will either be released to them on Wed or Thur. That means it'll be released to all y'all peasants on Fri or Sat. It could be earlier than that though. I never really know. Some days renders just render faster. Anyway...

STAY TUNED...
View attachment 1956313
Cum on Doc can't you steal the finished work again from your future self with that flying Delorean or did your future self come back to tell you to stop it?....
Future Doc Slap.jpg
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I've got a question about tags. I'm not saying you do, but hypothetically, if you were to fuck the vampire and zombie, would I be able to use the "Necro" tag? Asking for a friend.
As long characters are "alive" when mc fuck them you don't need necro tag, if mc fucks them to make them alive (like kiss for Snow White) then we need tag :KEK: ;)
Tiffany: brother need to cum inside to make them alive? I'm sure that horndog would like it;)

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For all y'all that don't know her name is Zina the Zombie. Also for those of you that think I'm not gonna tell the story about how she died, you are poorly mistaken. It gets pretty dark. Don't worry, I won't do this to often. 1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
As long characters are "alive" when mc fuck them you don't need necro tag, if mc fucks them to make them alive (like kiss for Snow White) then we need tag :KEK: ;)
Tiffany: brother need to cum inside to make them alive? I'm sure that horndog would like it;)
Breaking News from CUM News
R: This just in reports of a woman who was hit by car has come back to life after the corner cum inside her corpse.
G: Well looks like the project got out again.
m: What are you talking about Grant?
G: Lets just say if she wants to keep on living now she's going to need your cum inside her.
m: What did you say?!?!
G: You heard me son time.
m: I'm into fucking but I don't do dead bodies.
G: Not even to save your sister's life?
t: Get your pants on your fucking our dead sister.
A: Well I hope Doc changes the tags on the game.
m: Abere what did you say about a tag?
A: Nothing, nothing just breaking the 4th wall.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes