ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The Mc is not that smart either.
He coulld have locked his phone like we all do in real life.
I would have found a way to keep all 23 and impregnate them 23 times.
By that, I mean buy a big mansion and havve all of them live in.
Give them a choice. Have the Father haave available 23 debit cards, each worth 1 million to each gilrl after getting them pregnant.
The other choice would be give them a liion for every empregnation, but they willl have to live with the MC in order to get the money, 120 billion is a lot of money, so why not.
That's a lot of kids worth 1 million each by the end of this story, and that's only the beginning.
A big mansion would require a lot of maids, and so on.
Makes me wish I had 12 billion, I'd sure make good use of it.

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Hey F95 Zone...if you're going to allow this game you should also allow Proud Father! This game is even worse than Proud Father on the loli content. Double standards are your way now huh? Either ban both or allow both, you can't do one and not the other.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Is the MC losing his mojo? First two fucks were K.O. Later the girls stayed wake.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hey F95 Zone...if you're going to allow this game you should also allow Proud Father! This game is even worse than Proud Father on the loli content. Double standards are your way now huh? Either ban both or allow both, you can't do one and not the other.
If that's a game, go look for it somewhere else.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So is there new content? I remember finishing with only 2 of the girls and being in the hospital?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
That was a fair few downloads for the crunched version of 0.02b :D

0.02b.png

Well.. Updated to 0.02c now

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The characters in this game are not under 18 though. So there is a differance there. In proud father they are. I did not know it was removed though since loli stuff in that game is only from a patch.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Anything new in 2c from 2b other than maybe bug fixes?

The concept sounds like a great idea and most of the character models are great.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes