jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Great by what standards? :ROFLMAO: It's something else, that for sure...
The concept about a long lost father coming in to the MC's life that has a IC pregnancy faddish and wants the MC to live out the father's faddish and wants to pay the MC to do it. That is new compared to most IC game's out there.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hey F95 Zone...if you're going to allow this game you should also allow Proud Father! This game is even worse than Proud Father on the loli content. Double standards are your way now huh? Either ban both or allow both, you can't do one and not the other.
If you want PF so badly just go download it...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The concept about a long lost father coming in to the MC's life that has a IC pregnancy faddish and wants the MC to live out the father's faddish and wants to pay the MC to do it. That is new compared to most IC game's out there.
Well the story is so over the top and rely on comedic relief more than actual story telling though. The character models doesn't really entice you to.. oh yeah, would like to bang that...

I would been more enthralled if the dev had dialed it a bit back, reduced cast of characters (maybe not made them look as hooked on lsd and crack babies) and make it a more grounded fetish story... but hey, just my opinion, they like assholes, everyone got them :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Classy_Turtle

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Hey F95 Zone...if you're going to allow this game you should also allow Proud Father! This game is even worse than Proud Father on the loli content. Double standards are your way now huh? Either ban both or allow both, you can't do one and not the other.
Uh no. The daughters in that game are very clearly supposed to be young as hell. It doesn't even attempt to call them 18. You just mad 'cause you can't fulfill your pedo fetish, lusting after 11-year-old characters.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Uh no. The daughters in that game are very clearly supposed to be young as hell. It doesn't even attempt to call them 18. You just mad 'cause you can't fulfill your pedo fetish, lusting after 11-year-old characters.
I wouldn't call Tiffany in this game a 18 yr old either tbh...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Uh no. The daughters in that game are very clearly supposed to be young as hell. It doesn't even attempt to call them 18. You just mad 'cause you can't fulfill your pedo fetish, lusting after 11 year old characters.
If he were smarter and would know how google works he could find it himself...
Instead he complains here...
Sad...

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Come on now guys, we don't want this thread being locked due to people talking about another game.

If you don't like the decision F95 has taken with another game, then take it up with the staff, no need to post it on unrelated game threads.

Most of us here are enjoying this game (and thread), so lets try to keep it open so we can post here ;)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Come on now guys, we don't want this thread being locked due to people talking about another game.

If you don't like the decision F95 has taken with another game, then take it up with the staff, no need to post it on unrelated game threads.

Most of us here are enjoying this game (and thread), so lets try to keep it open so we can post here ;)
The mods won't lock the thread if you talk off-topic.
They will delete comments and if you take it too far they thread ban you.
That's all.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
The mods won't lock the thread if you talk off-topic.
They will delete comments and if you take it too far they thread ban you.
That's all.
If people keep talking about a certain game in the same thread, they'll simply find it easier to lock the thread to prevent it happening.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So if Akeko didn't know it was a Brothel, and we only meet granny... Is she the only prostitute on the grounds? Even more she started it with her husband 26 years ago? So as a Bed and Breakfast or as a Brothel and Breakfast? Also if she is granny would it then have been started when she was in her 40s/50s? Man is granny now also pregnant? Sure we heard about the pharmacy, wouldn't be surprised if granny and Akeko share the pills and boom. That is gonna be a complicated conversation.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The Mc is not that smart either.
He coulld have locked his phone like we all do in real life.
I would have found a way to keep all 23 and impregnate them 23 times.
By that, I mean buy a big mansion and havve all of them live in.
Give them a choice. Have the Father haave available 23 debit cards, each worth 1 million to each gilrl after getting them pregnant.
The other choice would be give them a liion for every empregnation, but they willl have to live with the MC in order to get the money, 120 billion is a lot of money, so why not.
That's a lot of kids worth 1 million each by the end of this story, and that's only the beginning.
A big mansion would require a lot of maids, and so on.
Makes me wish I had 12 billion, I'd sure make good use of it.
This is the same game, not a different one.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes