PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
When you point the finger at other peoples behavior, four more are pointing back to you. I have my preferences, and If an MC has an arrangement with his primary squeeze her side stepping to carpet munch is a form of cheating if she hasn't arranged a go with the MC. I also find it funny how many betas might try to accuse an Alpha of situations they would not nor could not man up to. I am not saying this is your Ozy's situation, but when people start up, you have to consider potential views from others.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I think there are many guys that would like to be an Alpha, but for different reasons don't manage to be that in their real life. One of the benefits with playing games like this is that you get the opportunity to live out that fantasy and perhaps move out of your comfort zone without being judged by others.

Last edited:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Here is the problem without renders the "game" is not playable finding someone who will work on the game renders on a Revenue sharing deal would be a good idea you can find tons of people in the recruitment section of this site

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Here is the problem without renders the "game" is not playable finding someone who will work on the game renders on a Revenue sharing deal would be a good idea you can find tons of people in the recruitment section of this site
exactly, I keep checking back to see if this has added renders, but nope. There's tons of Daz artists who do amazing work but don't write well, not sure how they haven't connected yet

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
exactly, I keep checking back to see if this has added renders, but nope. There's tons of Daz artists who do amazing work but don't write well, not sure how they haven't connected yet
The dev is working on it
https://f95zone.to/threads/2nd-chance-season-2-v0-26-xxerikxx.66695/post-5138935

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Hmm that message was kind of vague, so he is adding renders to the game? Not sure what he means by "people are working"
We are making a game with renders and will hopefully be ready to present the first days of gameplay this spring. So it will not be an update on this game but will be presented as a new game "The 2nd Chance". Just day one of the game will have more than 100 renders so this will take time. It will take many years before we can finish the story. What I want now is that people play through the story and give feedback so we can create as good game as possible.

Aug 2, 2018
wait so lemme get this right theres no way to prevent what gregory is gonna do? part 2 is it like after that i kick his ass or anything? cause i think im ready to drop the game i cant handle that kinda stuff.

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
wait so lemme get this right theres no way to prevent what gregory is gonna do? part 2 is it like after that i kick his ass or anything? cause i think im ready to drop the game i cant handle that kinda stuff.
You can prevent Audrey from getting raped.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
We are making a game with renders and will hopefully be ready to present the first days of gameplay this spring. So it will not be an update on this game but will be presented as a new game "The 2nd Chance". Just day one of the game will have more than 100 renders so this will take time. It will take many years before we can finish the story. What I want now is that people play through the story and give feedback so we can create as good game as possible.
Good news! looking forward to it

Yes, he's adding renders. In the end of season 2 you see some sample renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The samples look good. Hope the girl in the grey pants is a daughter! :D looks similar to the stock character pics in the OP, which I must say look gorgeous

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Good news! looking forward to it

The samples look good. Hope the girl in the grey pants is a daughter! :D looks similar to the stock character pics in the OP, which I must say look gorgeous
The girl in grey is Angelina. The other girl in that picture is Harper.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
I don't think there is NTR in the story, but I suggest that you read the first 10 pages of this thread and make up your own mind.

Reactions: .MASHMAN.
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes