Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I like and enjoy the art, but I find myself skipping through the dialogue. It's just not the most gripping writing, kinda dull.
wow that's pretty harsh. I kind of think the story is pretty unique and quite a lot of fun, and quite well made. I have enjoyed it so far. Some really lol moments in the story. Each to their own though. It really is very far from dull imo. I know I am speaking for myself, but I can imagine there is a lot of other people who enjoy this story, especially for the lol moments, and the art work is also pretty unique, not the same bland models every.single.developer. seems to use over and over from one story to the next, which does get tiring at times. But definitely not this.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.8.1 Part 1
Size 255 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I started playing this last night with the patch applied and can't see any difference. When in the game does it come into play? Who is mumz & gramz? Does the patch need updated? The previous posts regarding patch are confusing.

Justaproxy

Oct 4, 2020
How many mind control scenarios are there? or is it just brush over small details kinda passive mind control?

X-Centric

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
How many mind control scenarios are there? or is it just brush over small details kinda passive mind control?
Not really the focus.
But there are mind controlling parasites in the story.
If you want mind control check out this one:

Reactions: Justaproxy

Justaproxy

Oct 4, 2020
Not really the focus.
But there are mind controlling parasites in the story.
If you want mind control check out this one:
Thanks ! Bimbobilier is promising really like the models, can't wait for the next upload

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
all 3 of those chicks at the end are hot, though not sure how they would look like that in game, those pics looked almost real. Can we maybe chill on the boob juice? Not all the women need stupid huge breasts. Will there be animated sex? There didn't seem to be any at the end despite it being a tag for this game.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane and Acesaw

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I´m in need of help, hint or advice ... It´s about "unren.bat" and trying to unpack the archive.rpa.

At first I downloaded the compressed game version (link from the first page for 0.8.5) -> "unren-ed" the game and checked the files for missed scenes. Everything was going smooth. But the quality of the compressed versions images was not satisfactory.

So I downloaded the uncompressed "original" game and I tried to unpack this version the same way I unpacked the compressed version. Without success. I tried other versions of unren.bat - older ones and up to the newest (from 0.7 to 1.0.8) -> without success.
(error about "ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5" - (I´m using a windows 10 powered machine))

Sooo, my questions now are:
1. which unren version can unpack this rpa file?
2. how could the compressor hero unpack the rpa files himself and repack it after compressing without running into the same problems than me?
3. where can I find a solution?

Thanks in advance for every hint, advice or help to unpack this archive.rpa.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes