Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Wow, after days of playing this, I am now at the end (for now) ... and I feel empty xD
I can't wait for the next update, hoping to get more of Alice giving me the "Fuck me"-Eyes :love:

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Didn't Becca get an ultimatum, give up Lucy or he would walk out?.

If so there is the in, Lucy's father agreed to a butt load of money with a secrete government project, they inject him with modified CRISPR DNA, all he has to do to get the money is get Becca pregnant then force her to give up the baby to the doctors who could then do tests on said baby.

Lucy clearly has better hearing, possibly better sense of smell, sight, agility, stealthy, and not out of the realm of realism, look at some of the shit the nazi's did.

• Wow
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
[…] look at some of the shit the nazi's did.
Let's not!

Because at no point in time was attaining super powers a goal of the human experiments carried out in the wake of the industrialized mass murder of a people ( , ).

I was almost expecting cumswap between the gingers after Alice's wakeup lesson.
Many thanks for getting this thread back on track. I like your thinking. :love:

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Does anyone have a copy of the v12 walkthrough mod? Maim's page is still under review so I'm unable to get it..

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
people that want Sandra and well all the babes ... just have to pick the top choices till they get Sandra .. the rest is well what ever people choose ... *TIP* Lucy will make you work for her god i love that girl

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Those questions are not difficult and the answers should be known by default or use google :p
I didn't know half of them, and if people can't be bothered using search, ain't gunna going to google shit are they.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes