billakosr

May 2, 2018
Hi! i cant start the latest chapter.. i press "advance till the end of day" but nothing.. It's just like i finish chapter 5.
PLZ help me, i want to play this last chapter..

imptrea

Aug 24, 2019
I normally don't write my thoughts on games but I feel like you deserve it, great sexual content but what i think is even greater is the amount of comedy and charm of that nature. Really awesome job.

Reactions: Al2(SO4)3

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Anybody got any idea why the IC patch isn't working for me? It's not my 1st rodeo, lol, but I've tried everything including installing it and loading from a save, nothing works.‍♂

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
God I love this game so much.
The scenes and the dialogue are pretty good!

Also, is the fact that the MC is a fucking BEEFCAKE the result of Hunter putting shit in the food, because him training with Catherine shouldn't make him look like the MC from Battle of the Bulges/Apocalypse.
Also also too bad the mom played through the game she was playing on her laptop, hopefully she will play some more games with the MC in bed.
Also also also DEV pls drop the thesaurus, I know a lot of english words have many synonyms, doesn't mean you should use words from the Victorian era.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
To be fair to LWtbo, I have mentioned before that I would not be making NTR it's own route. So, when LWtbo said Power Vacuum won't become an NTR game, he meant that it won't become centered around NTR. Which is true, and I think the confusion is that people keep disagreeing on the definition of "NTR game".

Some people think an NTR game is one where the world is sadness and you can't cut your wrists because you only have ten thousand spoons.

Some think any game with two penises is an NTR game.

But when I say Power Vacuum is an NTR game, I'm just saying it's a game with NTR in it. That's it. It's not like I could say otherwise. A game where an old man can have dirty sex with every female character sort of has to be classified as an NTR game.

Going into chapter seven, the game's formula has been well established with NTR only being in the non-canon bad endings. There are no plans on changing that. Whether Power Vacuum constitutes an NTR game or not depends on the person, but my definition is that it is an NTR game.
Would still be pretty cool if, when you decide the game has continued for long enough, made a definitive bad end(NTR) based on the relationship points and choices. I'm kinda hoping that won't be for years though.

So far I'm not sure what the relationship points are for. I never improved them other than the first 10 mins I was playing in chapter 1.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes