3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

Lewd4D

Jun 28, 2019
Sorry, but Google translator gives out a complete gibberish.
I do not understand what is written there.
Only post asset request in the correct section of the forum and use the correct form when creating the post. ;)

Can i make a "character morph" of my characters to combine all the used morphs into one?
Or is there a better way to clean my data folder from all unused and unwanted morphs without fucking up existing characters?
Bump

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Can i make a "character morph" of my characters to combine all the used morphs into one?
Or is there a better way to clean my data folder from all unused and unwanted morphs without fucking up existing characters?
Delete everything but your blank character (delete clothes and addons too), select your character, got to "Mesh Resolution" and set Resolution Level to "Base".
Go to file, select export, name your file, select "Daz Studio" as preset and don't change anything else, except.
Delete the scene or open a blank scene, load a base figure (same gen as your character), setResolution Level to "Base".
Go to edit -> figure -> Morph Loader Pro, select from: "Daz Studio", in "Choose Morph files" select your exported file, hit Accept.
Now you should have a new morph under "Morphs -> Morph Loader".

Lewd4D

Jun 28, 2019
Delete everything but your blank character (delete clothes and addons too), select your character, got to "Mesh Resolution" and set Resolution Level to "Base".
Go to file, select export, name your file, select "Daz Studio" as preset and don't change anything else, except.
Delete the scene or open a blank scene, load a base figure (same gen as your character), setResolution Level to "Base".
Go to edit -> figure -> Morph Loader Pro, select from: "Daz Studio", in "Choose Morph files" select your exported file, hit Accept.
Now you should have a new morph under "Morphs -> Morph Loader".
Thank you that worked perfectly. ;) (y)

Reactions: recreation

Inanna_17

Jun 13, 2019
Question: I'm using Golden Palace for genesis 8 and it's not showing up on the body correctly. Only 10% shows if that. I followed the instructions completely and I know that it is there, meshes/textures, because if I use the scale slider and increase it from 100% to 103%, the genetilia is completely visible, textures are perfect, but it is no longer flush with the body. Does anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong? I'm less than a week into learning daz so it's probably me, not the software.
Img 1 is golden palace applied at default 100%
Img 2 is scaled to 105%
Thank you in advance for any assistance.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Question: I'm using Golden Palace for genesis 8 and it's not showing up on the body correctly. Only 10% shows if that. I followed the instructions completely and I know that it is there, meshes/textures, because if I use the scale slider and increase it from 100% to 103%, the genetilia is completely visible, textures are perfect, but it is no longer flush with the body. Does anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong? I'm less than a week into learning daz so it's probably me, not the software.
Img 1 is golden palace applied at default 100%
Img 2 is scaled to 105%
Thank you in advance for any assistance.
it's not attached (fit) to the body.

Inanna_17

Jun 13, 2019
it's not attached (fit) to the body.
OK. So how do I "fit" it to the body? I've tried using this on prebuilt bodies and the Genesis 8 basic female with no success.
I clicked on golden palace gens and selected "fit to" with no success.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
OK. So how do I "fit" it to the body? I've tried using this on prebuilt bodies and the Genesis 8 basic female with no success.
I clicked on golden palace gens and selected "fit to" with no success.
if you have the gen8 selected in the scene, and then add golden palace, it should fit automatically.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey guys, I'm trying to ID this shirt/pants combo from the promo images for this and it doesn't seem to be included in the 'Additional Products used in Promo Images' section. If anyone knows what either of them are I would really appreciate it.
View attachment 493966
Just came across his while browsing the store:

Thread created.
https://f95zone.to/threads/miami-summer-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s.42939/

Thanks to Boogie for the link!

Reactions: DillyD

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Any tips on making sure the figure is glued to the ground when creating poses?

For example, knowing the lowest Z-axis point of the figure and set it to zero?

Sorry for asking a noob question and thank you for your input.
There is ascript for animations that glues the figure to the ground, but if you're not animating, just hit ctrl+D with the figure selected.

Lewd4D

Jun 28, 2019
I have seen multiple artists use this model of a filled condom but i haven't seen something like that on the usual sites.
Does someone know if it is available somewhere?

20_nothingmore_535686.jpg

cnwolf

Jan 1, 2018
My hard driver C:, where DAZ is installed, is full. Is there any way to transfer the DAZ Download Files to my other driver?
I would leave the "My DAZ 3D Library" on the C: and move the InstallManager files to the other driver, is that possible? or should i move both at the same time. Can i just move it or what should i pay attention to?

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
My hard driver C:, where DAZ is installed, is full. Is there any way to transfer the DAZ Download Files to my other driver?
I would leave the "My DAZ 3D Library" on the C: and move the InstallManager files to the other driver, is that possible? or should i move both at the same time. Can i just move it or what should i pay attention to?
With Linkshell you can create a junction/hardlink between 2 folders (regardless of hardrives).

For exemple I use it to link my "C:\Users\[user]\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library" folder to my "D:\_DAZ ASSETS\My Library" folder.

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
I have used only 1 model at a time so I have no idea how I should work with multiple. View attachment 504920 View attachment 504921
load your characeter
1.jpg
select your character & apply these dont care for other for now link see my above post.
2.jpg
then load your male character by file>merge & load your character & apply genitals click 0.3 then click mat copy
3.jpg
then pose your character use morph provided by genitals to open close vagina, pose your dick as well
4.jpg
hope that's help.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote