3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
For the wrong color of the material, select the Golden palace geoshell, go to paramter tab and disable visibility for all body part except the ones needed for the geoshell. Do the same for the geoshell tatoo to avoid future interference.

View attachment 551299

For the another problem, not sure what went wrong with the golden palace morphs, I'll try to take a look after renders.
Thank you. It is flawless after the visibility settings!

ok.JPG

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Thank you. It is flawless after the visibility settings!

View attachment 551340
noice (y)

Looked at Golden palace V2 full presets and yep they're all are kinda bugged, labia minora seems to be the problem (I don't use GP maybe someone else has a fix). That said all other morphs seems to work correctly, so you could shape from there without using full presets.

DAZStudio_MTwSl2OTuP.png

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone had any issues with the view option you see I have I positioned my mouse over?

Usually, I could highlight an item in the scene list and click on that and instantly the item would appear in viewport

However today before and after I updated Daz it just isn't working, so weird.

edit* lol nevermind, silly me wasn't on scene navigator.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dick bullcock

gagamel1

Donor
Nov 17, 2017
I created a caracter and all seemed well. But now I found out that the tongue is white. Can anyone tell me how to set up the tongue color? Thank you very much.

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
noice (y)

Looked at Golden palace V2 full presets and yep they're all are kinda bugged, labia minora seems to be the problem (I don't use GP maybe someone else has a fix). That said all other morphs seems to work correctly, so you could shape from there without using full presets.

View attachment 551461
Thank you! You already helped a lot. May I ask you what genitals do you use instead of GP? I don't insist to use GP, but I don't know any other products.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm having trouble installing Measure metrics for Daz. Recently i've reinstalled Daz on a different drive to my windows install for space reasons, that means a full removal of all previous stuff and a reinstall of everything onto a squeaky clean new HDD, that's everything, the Daz install, the DIM and content files, everything runs as expected with one exception, Measure Metrics.

On my previous install i was using measure metrics (courtesy of the asset release section of F95) and got a lot of use out of it for things like relative heights and circumferences but i digress, using the supplied installer i'm now popping an error message that states "install path for Daz cannot be found", i checked the thread for MM on the asset releases and found that someone suggested manually adding a line with Regedit to specify the install path, which i tried and it didn't help, tried the same thing using both backlashes and forward slashes, no luck on either count, tried both when using "run as admin" and in compatibility mode, still nothing, frankly i don't know what else to try so any suggestions are welcome.

I'm using 64 bit everything, Win 10, Daz 4.12, MM 64 bit installer for windows and Daz is not installed on the same drive as windows and therefore not in program files, which is perhaps where the installer thinks it should be. I considered going in and editing the installer so i could pecify a path but it's an EXE file, i'd need to decompile, edit and recompile it but on top of that i'd need to know the programming language it was made with to do so, which is beyond me to be honest. Even the documentation for the product is no help at all, it basically states that you can manually install it but really you should just use DIM, sometihng that isn't possible for me using the copy that i have.

I'm considering just ponying up and buying the thing as i do use it quite frequently but i'm worried that it won't make a difference and i'll just be throwing $10-15 down the drain.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
I'm having trouble installing Measure metrics for Daz. Recently i've reinstalled Daz on a different drive to my windows install for space reasons, that means a full removal of all previous stuff and a reinstall of everything onto a squeaky clean new HDD, that's everything, the Daz install, the DIM and content files, everything runs as expected with one exception, Measure Metrics.

On my previous install i was using measure metrics (courtesy of the asset release section of F95) and got a lot of use out of it for things like relative heights and circumferences but i digress, using the supplied installer i'm now popping an error message that states "install path for Daz cannot be found", i checked the thread for MM on the asset releases and found that someone suggested manually adding a line with Regedit to specify the install path, which i tried and it didn't help, tried the same thing using both backlashes and forward slashes, no luck on either count, tried both when using "run as admin" and in compatibility mode, still nothing, frankly i don't know what else to try so any suggestions are welcome.

I'm using 64 bit everything, Win 10, Daz 4.12, MM 64 bit installer for windows and Daz is not installed on the same drive as windows and therefore not in program files, which is perhaps where the installer thinks it should be. I considered going in and editing the installer so i could pecify a path but it's an EXE file, i'd need to decompile, edit and recompile it but on top of that i'd need to know the programming language it was made with to do so, which is beyond me to be honest. Even the documentation for the product is no help at all, it basically states that you can manually install it but really you should just use DIM, sometihng that isn't possible for me using the copy that i have.

I'm considering just ponying up and buying the thing as i do use it quite frequently but i'm worried that it won't make a difference and i'll just be throwing $10-15 down the drain.
It's an old bug I haven't be able to resolve. Long story short, if you have a 2nd computer, install a vanilla Daz within its vanilla path. Install Measure Metrics on that machine. Collect the plugin dll and docs where Daz is installed (not the library) and copy them into your main install.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
It's an old bug I haven't be able to resolve. Long story short, if you have a 2nd computer, install a vanilla Daz within its vanilla path. Install Measure Metrics on that machine. Collect the plugin dll and docs where Daz is installed (not the library) and copy them into your main install.
Interesting idea, i've got a win 10 laptop that may fit the bill, if i know that all i need is the plugin dll and associated docs then i may be able to just copy out the post installed files, nice idea, i'll try it.

If there are any other suggestions then i'm open to it, sounds like a lot of faff but it does make sense, salvaging a good install.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Interesting idea, i've got a win 10 laptop that may fit the bill, if i know that all i need is the plugin dll and associated docs then i may be able to just copy out the post installed files, nice idea, i'll try it.

If there are any other suggestions then i'm open to it, sounds like a lot of faff but it does make sense, salvaging a good install.
If you type the SKU number of a Daz product on the documentation center, you will have the

Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio 4.9+ (Win 64-bit)
  • DAZ Studio 4.5 (64-bit) :
    • /docs/Plugins/MeasureMetrics.dsx
    • /docs/Plugins/MeasureMetricsInlineHelp.dsx
    • /plugins/dzmeasuremetrics.dll

• Love
Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
If you type the SKU number of a Daz product on the documentation center, you will have the

Measure Metrics for DAZ Studio 4.9+ (Win 64-bit)
  • DAZ Studio 4.5 (64-bit) :
    • /docs/Plugins/MeasureMetrics.dsx
    • /docs/Plugins/MeasureMetricsInlineHelp.dsx
    • /plugins/dzmeasuremetrics.dll
Thanks, now i know what to look for, i'll get back to you if it works.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Clean install of Daz on the win10 laptop and first attempt at the install of MM pops the same error, this is a bloody joke, anyway, gonna try the regedit stuff now see if that works.

Update: regedit let the program install, que airpunching and yelling, now to hit the serial key in and move the fucker to my main PC, lets hope it works

Final update: It bloody worked, no__name , you're a fucking genius.

I'm considering posting the files mentioned to the asset release page so others don't have this problem in the future.

Last edited:

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
Can anyone help me to get converter like G3M to G2M converter , I searched a lot but didn't get please help me to get converter for G3M or G8M to G2M

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
Can anyone help me to get converter like G3M to G2M converter , I searched a lot but didn't get please help me to get converter for G3M or G8M to G2M

DoomedForever

Jul 16, 2018
Sorry for the sorta stupid question. I have this character that, like most, comes with her own eyebrows either baked on the skin tex or as a fibermesh attachment. Now I like her brows but just wish they were a bit thicker. I noticed if I loaded both the skin tex eyebrows and fibermesh at the same time they looked pretty nice and thicker like I wanted them to.
Is this something anyone has actually used and a good practice or is it cheap and easy to spot and I should probably find some thicker fibermesh brows?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
It really depends on the result you want to achieve. Fibermesh means more realism but also more taxing on the hardware while rendering.
Personally I would never mix the two, sometimes the colours aren't matching or the texture beneath the Fibermesh is too different to fit. Depending on the model and the preferable makeup I either stick to the painted brows, or I remove the brows prior within KRITA and play around with different Fibermesh brows. has a nice set for Fibermesh brows.

Reactions: DoomedForever

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Sorry for the sorta stupid question. I have this character that, like most, comes with her own eyebrows either baked on the skin tex or as a fibermesh attachment. Now I like her brows but just wish they were a bit thicker. I noticed if I loaded both the skin tex eyebrows and fibermesh at the same time they looked pretty nice and thicker like I wanted them to.
Is this something anyone has actually used and a good practice or is it cheap and easy to spot and I should probably find some thicker fibermesh brows?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks good to me, and since they're both from the same creator and for the same model, I don't think it'll look weird.

Reactions: DoomedForever

Mengal

Sep 11, 2018
Hi guys, this is probably easy to fix but I'm clueless atm, I opened up Daz and got this. I have absolutely no idea how to fix this.

DAZStudio_7k3aiO3Jbv.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote